Which movie should I see with the guy that I like on my birthday?

• Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find ThemWhich movie should I see with the guy that I like on my birthday?
  • MoanaWhich movie should I see with the guy that I like on my birthday?
  • Doctor StrangeWhich movie should I see with the guy that I like on my birthday?
  • The ArrivalWhich movie should I see with the guy that I like on my birthday?
  • Almost ChristmasWhich movie should I see with the guy that I like on my birthday?
  • Ask him Hannah!😂
10d It's odd, I actually don't know what kinda movies he likes. I guess I'll find out tomorrow! by the way, if you take a guess at what he may like, he is flirty, macho, 16, funny, athletic, and Mexican.

What Guys Said 10

• The best choice is to obviously ask him on the day, about what he'd like to see. xD But it's your birthday; just go with what you like haha. However, out of these choices, I'd say "Doctor Strange" is the safest bet IF you don't know at all about a person's tastes and have no way of asking.

"Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them": not everyone is a Harry Potter fan, and I hear there are a lot of in-jokes/references, so fans would get the most out of that movie.

"Moana": there is a time span in the life of a lot of people when they are too old to enjoy Disney movies as a kid, but also TOO YOUNG to enjoy them as an adult. xD Not sure if your guy is there yet, lol.

"Arrival": I hear this is a great sci-fi film, but definitely not for everybody because of the specific themes that it thinks about.

"Almost Christmas": these kinds of comedies are rarely ever worth paying to watch on the big screen, because there's just not much to them in visual terms. Plus, the reviews are not so great haha. Just wait for the DVD.

• Happy birthday🎂🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁
    🔮🎈🔮🎈🔮🎈🔮🎈🔮🎈🔮🎈🔮🎈
    🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

See the movie you want to see since it's your birthday. One of these movies you have to really want to see.

• Bad Santa 2

• I picked "Fantastic Beasts" as a good movie for a kinda date

• Well duh ask him

Doctor Strange is the only one I've seen and it's actually pretty good but I've also heard good things about Fantastic Beasts

• Check to see what he's down for or what genre he's into. If he doesn't have one then choose a movie.

• Something light hearted and fun

Either Moana or Almost Christmas

• You should ask him Miss.

• Moana I'd say.

• If he likes comic book super hero type of movies go for Doctor Strange. Otherwise ask him and see if would rather see any of the other movies from this list.

What Girls Said 6

• I voted for "ask him".😉
    But... i've just seen Fantastic Beasts and it's awesome. I could definitely recommend it.

• Just ask him, safest bet I tell you.

• The arrival

• sausage party! JKJKJKJKJK DONT EVER WATCH THAT WITH HIM DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS ME 😂😂

• Almost Christmas

• Fantastic Beasts was AMAZING
    Moana is pretty good too I hear
    Any of the two I suppose but I highly recommend Fantastic Beasts