Do people you rarely know really care how you are when they see and ask you "how are you"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I guess it's just a polite and standard thing to ask. People don't really ask it cause they actually care.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• "How are you" is just a courtesy. Unless they're a close friend or family, no, they probably don't actually want an honest answer if the answer isn't "good".

• I care. it's 50/50 you have people who do it just to be nice and those who actually want to hear about your day.

• Only if I like them and they mean the world to me, I'm the type that will care about you after knowing you for a week.

• uh I don't think so, they don't expect to hear any drama lol it's just a polite question to open conversation

• I never care. Lol honestly I'm just like say, "good" and leave me the f alone please. I really don't give a shit 😂😁

What Guys Said 0