What or who is your best source of motivation in life?

What Guys Said 11

• Jackie chan, My dad not tolerating failure, and most of all the ex girlfriend who I still love and now hates me, who I'm desperately on the loooooooong freaking journey to hopefully get back some day.

Some motivation eh 😌

• God and love, which technically, for what I believe they are one in the same. "God is Love" 1 John 4:8

• myself

• Fitness: Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pratt, Chris Hemsworth, Every hot girl I see :0).

Career: Elon Musk, Bill Nye, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Grandpa.

Mentality: Mahatma Gandhi, Milo Yiannopoulos, Bill Murray, Steve Jobs.

• My mom, I need to become successful and make money so that I can support her, when she can't work anymore. She will be depending on me. Its the least I can do, she sacrificed so much to raise me.

• youtube! lots of motivational videos

• myself

• Fear

• My history books.

• I am my best source of motivation in life.

• my and others secrets :( if i dont have them, i loose motivation.

What Girls Said 16

• Myself. Continuing to face my fears successfully, one after another, and prove to myself, above all else, that the sky is the limit. That if, should I ever fail, that's nobody's fault but my own.
    (... that sounds kinda depressing but I really don't mean it like that. My boyfriend just kinda forced me to realize that I'm my own worst enemy in many respects, by making excuses as to why I avoid things that involving anxiety-inducing activities like public speaking, etc..)

• The voice in my head that'll make me stress and anxious if I don't do what I have to do.

• Blue and Pink (pathetic) anons of this website.

They truly make me want to go out and do better. Thanks.

• right now, it's my profs/good grades that keep me going (that, and an awesome s. o. who encourages my dreams). :) <3

• No joke, driven by my career in pretty much all areas. Seeing the shit military and law enforcement go through, the impact they have. And a Especially seeing k9 handlers and their relationship with their dogs. Gets me PUMPED for the future.
    Fitness is for myself and my career, education is for my career, mentality is myself and my career.

So the possibility of what I can be/do physically, emotionally, psychologically are all my motivation to make it a reality

• All the posibilities for my future. Mainly where i want to live in life. I love to travel and sometimes what keeps me sane is knowing that when i get through with college i could live anywhere i want and start my life. Paris is my favorite city in the world and id die to live there for a time.

• Myself

• Me. You can't use other people because they let you down. You have to be your own motivation

• my father

• I am

• Family, internet and my conscience :D

• ı like inspiring quotes

• Our president elect 🙌

• Guys... if I don't live up to their standards or liking, I feel like I'll never get a guy

• This seems ridiculous, but my ex. ey would always wish me a good luck in school and say to try my hardest. He broke up with me but I remember saying to always try our hardest and do good in school. So I set a goal to make Valedictorian or even the top 10 in my senior year of high school and so far I'm doing good. One time I almost fell asleep in class but I pictured him in my mind and I pushed onwards. I do this all because I love him

• Put simply, I grew up hella poor: homeless, food stamps, bunches of government services. I always hated how people looked at me. At food banks or getting basic school supplies or clothes at anti-poverty organizations they gave me such looks of pity and congratulated me for having so much ambition although I was so poor. Whenever I hear people saying things like, "ew homeless people" or "people on food stamps are lazy" I feel so disgusted with myself.

This is my motivation. I've received so much help from countless people I want to do my part in making the world a better place for others. My motivation is working so hard to be successful and enacting change to help fix society to reduce poverty so that one day people don't say, "she's accomplished so much for being poor", but rather "wow she has accomplished so much."