Do you have a place where you enjoy going to think?

1|2
12|14

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 12

• Huh... I really like this question! It makes me think... Also, hey, I'm in my room where I do most of my thinking! So I'd say that when I'm really trying to crack down on a decision I sorta automatically find myself coming to my room to sort things out on my own. Wow I love this question though 😍

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Thank you for commenting and loving the question. Yes being in the room is a great place to think. It's one of my favorite spots to think. I have other places to I like to think about things.

• Show All
    • 3d

Yeah most definitely 👍🏼

• 2d

Very true. :)

• Yeah on top of Arthur's seat. I think it's rather more beautiful at night then it does in broad daylight
    www.weekendnotes.com/.../arthurs-seat-0561.JPG

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

That is a very nice veiw.

• Show All
    • 4d

It's definitely a beautiful sight to see lol

• 4d

Lol I could imagine.

• I have a particular tree outside of my work building, during the day, and I sit at a Park off an Inter Coastal Waterway any other time. Very Peaceful to collect my thoughts!

0|1
    1|0
  • ı like my room

0|2
    0|0
  • Under my bed covers or a short walk through the woods to get to this train bridge where I can see the mpls skyline in the distance.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have a quiet place out in the woods I go to be alone & think things over.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. But that place will be better when I turn 16 as it's my car. Sometimes I want to go for a drive to clear my thoughts and my mom keeps talking. The other day I finally told her to stop talking

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Yes driving can be cool to just think and ride. Lol it's better to do it solo. But yeah riding with somebody who talks a lot can be fun and annoying sometimes.

• Show All
    • 6h

Lol yes we can. Well I can multitask and try to. Im pretty sure you can to?

• 2h

Haha all the time.

• That sounds a little bit depressing. And no lol I try to speak my thoughts as much as I can

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah there's a bay I go out to skate in all by myself

0|1
    0|0
  • The gym

0|1
    0|1
  • I like going to think at a whore house the sax helps me concentrate

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Well, it was the local pond. Until copperheads and water moccasins decided it was their territory.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I need one of these tho encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

Old memories

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually I just put my headphones on and turn on some music so I can shut out what's happening around me.

0|1
    0|0
  • The shower.

0|2
    0|0
  • under a tree

0|1
    0|0
  • My bedroom, but that's likely because I can't leave my parents house without them, having diabetes...

0|1
    0|0
  • When I'm driving. It's therapeutic to me. Especially when I'm in the mountains

0|1
    0|0
  • The only place where I can enjoy thinking is my mind when I'm sprinting not only am I focusing on power but also other the negative thing son my mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I just put on my headphones and listen to music and try to drown out all of the noise and enjoy the peace and quiet.

0|2
    0|0
  • Shower lol

0|1
    0|0
  • While staring at someone straight in the eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's cove by a river that I go to. This place has significant meaning to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's called the toilet, the most profound thoughts arise there

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. In the city, I found a catwalk near my place that people rarely use. It has a good view overlooking a park. Feels breezy, cool and peaceful. Sometimes I read a good book there, sometimes I just watch people walking, lovers cuddling, children playing.

0|1
    0|0