Is there any object or thing in your room that motivates you and makes you happy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do 😁 I have an antique Chinese treasure chest, box thing (a medium sized one) that holds a lot of things that makes me happy. Anklets that have bells on them (a gold and a silver one) that my mum wore on me when I was a baby. A 24K gold bangle my mum gave me. A pandora bracelet my sister gave me when I turned 18 and she took me to Sydney. A Couple of love notes from my boyfriend. My first ever concert I went to (I kept the ticket lol), I went with my friends when I was 17? I small bundle of Oaten hay when my rabbit Flopsy passed away on Halloween.

So just happy and good memories in a treasure box

• 11d

That is nice and cool. That treasure box has a lot of great and happy memories stored inside of it. Lol what was the first concert band you saw?

• 6d

Thank you for MH cool breeze :)

• 5d

Lol your very welcome. mooky06 😀

Most Helpful Guy

• My TV in my living room.. I pair it with my laptop and have the option to talk to all kinds of people throughout the world.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I have a masterful work of art painting above my bed of a wild mustang, they remind me most of my personality. It makes me happy to see it, and feel the breeze of the ocean at night!

• My Fountain of Rocks and Water, and Christmas Lights, Flowing and Rowing all over it, along with my Purple lights that also Delights, Draped around my Pier One, hun, Imports Vase on the floor. xx

• 10d

lol!! Thanks for the Like but now, my Motor quit on the fountain, must be your magic touch, coolly. xx

• 9d

Lol have fun at show and tell with the box of rocks. Motor chord sounds nice.

• 9d

lol!!! Plug me in, you would Know faster. xxoo

• My Deadpool toy. Wade just gives me that cocked-brow and tells me:

"Fuck shit up like you have a budget of 10 fucking million."

• 10d

Lol did you see the dead pool movie? I can't wait foe part 2 Lol that toy sounds cool. That saying is very funny.
      😀

• 10d

Yes I did. Didn't stay true to the comics but it was still great. Lol.

• 9d

Lol yes true director's always mess up comic book characters when they make movies about them. I hope part two can be even better. But we will see.

• yeah, my boyfriend tends to motivate me and make me happy and he's in my room now.

• I have a small statue of Hippocrates that is supposed to motivate me to study harder to get into medical school. If only he could turn off the WiFi...

• 12d

Lol the wifi thing isn't to bad because you need breaks from studying hard. That is good you study hard.

• My collage of inspiring Disney quotes.
    They're really colourful and inspirational.

• yes a figure of mlp g3

• My mobile...

What Guys Said 8

• A XXXtra hot Hot Cheeto bag. Infinite inspiration.

• Right now, it is the Christmas lights around my window (facing the room). Absolutely love this season! :)

• Probably my bed, computer and TV/video games. Granted, I'm in the master bedroom so I have enough space.

• My tv I guess makes me happy 😊

• my video games lol

• Bed and computer 😂

• My bed. And Phone.