Do you believe in Aliens, Mermaids, Unicorns, or forms of life out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you honestly believe that we're the only intelligent life in all of space then your quite arrogant.

Actually there is already proof that unicorns existed not to mention several species that actually exist that it could have been. As it's just a flesh and blood animal most likely a horned horse, cow/bull or rhino as there was a kind of furry rhino that had a unicorn horn. Plus I don't think it's not unrealistic that unicorns could have existed at one time since we have other living species like it, like the narwhal for instance or the swordfish. Plus the unicorn is mentioned both in the English bible and the original Hebrew bible.

There's evidence to support the mermaids existed at one time, not sure if they do anymore. And when I mean mermaid I don't mean a beautiful half woman half fish, I mean an aquatic humanoid creature that's intelligent.

https://youtu.be/DeHAN1htJ18

https://youtu.be/F8QMjO64TMs

https://youtu.be/ObFgxiNuMhw

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in aliens. It seems pretty narcissistic to think we are the only living things in all the universe.

What Guys Said 12

• I didn't believe in trolls.

Then I came here and they are everywhere. So who knows.

• I don't believe in Aliens, Mermaids, or forms of life out there.

https://i.imgur.com/qHfCBG6.jpg

• 6d

Forms of life more than probably do exist somewhere in outer space but the distance are so immense that the probably of them finding us or we finding them are next to zero.

• Sure, why not.

• I believe aliens exist in some form somewhere in the universe

Now are they on earth? No. That's practically impossible.

The expansion of the universe, the unlikelihood of intelligent life and the limits of their technology makes it not even that worth considering

• Yep, in a science fiction novel

• I'm the product of an Alien fucking an Unicorne, actually. I don't believe in Mermaids though, ridiculous

• 7d

What about the evidence they found of humans fighting agaisnt some kind of aquatic humanoid creatures over fishing territory there are ancient cave drawling that tell about the whole thing. There's over evidence as well.

FYI I'm not talking about a beautiful girl with a fish tale just a aquatic humanoid creature that's intelligent.

• There are probably aliens out there somewhere. As for unicorns, they make ice cream. You'll have to check out the Squatty Potty video.

• I don't believe in them. I'm not sure if they exist or not.

• I think that there is probably extraterrestrial life out there.

• I believe in Aliens, Mermaids, Unicorns and all the 7000 other genders.

• Well, humanity barely knows what's in our ocean. Who knows what's down there.

• I don't at least until I actually see them and encounter them personally then I'll let you know.

What Girls Said 10

• Pssshh of course!
    I always call myself a leprechaun fairy thing :'D

• 7d

But seriously, I do actually believe in the possibility of aliens, mermaids, and fairies, and what not. I don't care if there isn't much evidence. I just simply do. :)

• 7d

There is actually lots of evidence for aliens. But not so much for mermaids and unicorns

• 7d

Oh, well that is cool.

• There is over a million galaxies there is no way we are the only planet with life forms. We just are there technology wise to discover other life forms, but we are advancing.

• Aliens, yes. The rest, not really.

• yes I do.

• Aliens probably exist somewhere in the gigantic universe... and we'll probably never see them, cuz they're too far away.

But all the other stuff is bogus.

• Yes... I look in the sky at night and I think there has to be things out there that are beyond our wildest.

• I'd like to, yes.

• not those no

• I believe in aliens and mermaids

• I wish I did.