How do you feel about hugs?

Apparently my grandmother doesn't like being hugged by guys lol so of course I make it a point to hug her excessively... because why the hell not!

How do you feel about hugs?

What Girls Said 26

• I'm not super touchy feely with most people, but if I meet someone and they go for a hug I won't refuse by any means by I'll feel a little weird.

• I don't like them. I think today's young adults (my age group) are waaay too freely affectionate. I have friends who say I love you all the time and want to hug and cuddle. I prefer using hugs occasionally. The only time I really enjoy them though is when I'm hugging the guy that's special to me (I'll hug him at random and stuff). But I'm the opposite of your grandmother actually because overall, I'd rather hug a guy than a girl. Hugging girls is awkward because their breasts are in the way and I don't need to feel that... now feeling my guys thigh rub against mine? Perfect :)

• 1|1
  • I love hugs <3

• I love hugs, I hug everyone. Of course if their super uncomfortable I try not to but it's a natural habit for me to start a cuddle

• ı love hugging myself

• I like hugs :) just as long as the person is warm welcoming and nice, don't even have to be particularly close. But some people I have no interest in hugging due to the vibes they give me.

• lmfao. my mom did like hugs I'm the only one in my family that hugs. lol

• i'd like them

• I love hugs from friends and family members... and cute guys. 😜

• I love hugs, I hug all my friends but some of them I have tried not to hug before cus they have super horrible greasy hair (like months unwashed). Or bad teeth hygiene, it's something I notice now.

• 9d

Eww lol... would the hair be in contact with you though? :P

• 9d

Not really, most of the time it's a side hug so it's not noticeably different.

• Love themmmm!!!

• 9d

I was hoping you'd say you hate them so I could hug you and make you mad... it's like you don't get me Char lol

• 9d

Oh I get you. Hence why I said what I did, kid 😉

• Apparently I'm terrible at it 😔

• unless it's a boyfriend i always feel a bit weird when someone hugs me

• I love giving and getting hugs and I'm a huge cuddle bug as well.

• 9d

Haha for some reason I didn't expect you be a big hugger... maybe if you were cold and wanted to warm up lol :P

• 9d

Whaat? Why does everyone on this site think I'm just some heartless woman? :p

• 9d

From my amazing stalking skills lol you just strike me more like an introvert... like one day you're all cuddly with me then you're like give me some space haha :P

• Not a fan of them lol I always feel awkward

• 9d

I would have bet everything on you loving hugs lol... you just have the hugger qualities lol

• 9d

Is 5'5" short? lol and I do get cold often but a blanket usually does the trick ☺️

• 9d

Lol almost everything is short when you're 6'2
      Try a hug next time... just say "Shhh I just need your body heat, don't make it more than it is" haha

• I love hugs

• They're my favorite

• The only thing that can make me forget who i really am
    I guess you understand what i mean

• Aaaaaw hugs are always sweet!

• ı love them ı feel etter

• lol you're annoying

• 9d

W0t mate... I'm fucking adorable!
      The funny thing is she lets my sister hug her and two seconds later I go in and she's like "Nah bruh chill with that shit" I might be paraphrasing.

• 9d

Damn so you're not even done with him yet lol I'm trying to picture a scenario where that wouldn't be awkward lol

• 9d

I think I'm gonna go to a diff store

• I think hugs r great

• i love hugs

• Love them! Now come here and let me huggggg youuuuuuuuuu

• I don't like hugs and only allow few people to hug me. Too much physical contact freaks me out.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't mind em anymore. I used to be super awkward and avoided them at all costs though lol. Nowadays, I don't mind going for a hug, but I find that it can get a bit weird if I am substantially taller than them.

It's kind of like... Do I lean down awkwardly to match their height? Do I just kind of bring my arms down and do kind of a half assed hug as their head reaches my chest or whatever? I never know 😂.

So basically... I'm probably not the best hugger in the world, but I don't mind em :)

• I love hugs. Especially at the nude resorts.

• I'm like Baymax. Super huggable but really bad at the whole intimacy part.
    I've just never found someone I wanted to hug. :(
    media.giphy.com/media/Lb3vIJjaSIQWA/giphy.gif

• I absolutely hate hugs. I don't like to hug anyone and I don't like to get hugs from anyone, including my own family and friends. I'm very averse to touch. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...93a2009322.jpg

• 9d

That puppy is just begging for a hug dude lol

• 9d

That's too bad 😂 I still won't hug him. Puppy faces don't work on me.

• yeah ı like them

• I hug everyone who doesn't push me away lmao

• Wheres my hugs?

• Hugs are splendid.

• I love hugs.

• no idea how it feels like because I never hug anyone before.

• Bro hugs FTW!