What are some advantages that hot people have over others?

I actually envy the lives of hot women. They can grab any guy's attention and there is always people sucking up to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• They always have a job at a strip club that will pay well, if everything else does not work out.

What Guys Said 4

• When I see extremely under qualified girls getting internships because most of the guys I work with like having a young 20somethibg around. I thought I was being immature until I would speak with them and 90% were all looks no brains.
    Moral of the story don't fuck your interns, wasn't worth it for a manager lost his 120k a year job and his family, for some piece of ass that didn't even know Russia wasn't the Soviet Union anymore.

• 1. I look good with minimal effort 2. People are nicer to me. 3. People listen to me more. 4. I attract more clients and I get hired easily. 5. I have good overall health because good looks correlate with better heath. 6. I have high self esteem. 7. It makes me more confident. 8. I have greater self satisfaction. 9. I could go on and on.

Did OP seriously think that this will make her feel better?

• 9d

I didn't ask this question to cheer me up. I'm not hot but I still have all the things you've mentioned except for getting excessive amount of attention i think..

• 9d

It doesn't sound like it in your question details. Ugh why do i always get replies on my opinions...

• 6d

I highly doubt you are good looking. You are probably a fat basement dweller.

• They can get a job as model more easily. If you think that you will not find perfect partner because you are not 10/10, you are wrong.

• This isn't going to cheer you up!
    They get more attention pepole are nicer to them assume there more talented are more able to get what they want from pepole dont have to spend as much on make up wigs etc to look good.

What Girls Said 2