What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?

Most Helpful Girl

• I once drive 62 mph in a 55 mph zone... it was crazyyyyyyyy!!

• 10d

shit bruh. living on the edge of a knife. how did you survive?

• 10d

i dont know, but i feel like i cheated death, tomorrow im going to walk carelessly across a freshly mopped floor... i dont care what the yellow sign says or that it appears particularly emphatic in spanish!

• 10d

no. no! don't do it Izumiblu. people care about you izumiblu. they dont want to see you potentially throwing your life away. please. please. think about the children? what kind of an example will you be setting for them if you walk carelessly across a wet floor? don't you think they'll see it as cool and edgy and want to emulate you? what if they mildly scrape their knees or bump their little heads or humorously slip and fall like a penguin on ice? how will you feel then?

look at the consequences! look at them!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjq1KEfcwE

that could easily be a mildly chubby child. what kind of role model do you want to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jumped out of a plain at 30 thousand feet with a loaded gun and several of wepeons free fell 28000 feet then pulled the cord ended up breaking both my legs doing it and that was the end of my military cereer

What Girls Said 9

• What would you qualify as "wild?" I live a fairly subdued life, but a couple things stand out.
    1. I drove through downtown Chicago (and thought I was gonna die)
    2. I walked around town several times dressed as several Disney princesses. (Full costume, wig, makeup, etc. Lots of people asked for pictures, it was great)
    3. Performed a Les Miserables flash mob for my college's very crowded lunch room during finals week
    4. Performed (indirectly) for the Queen of England in Eric Whitacre's virtual choir performance of "fly to Paradise" (this is my claim to fame)
    5. While riding in a limo to the airport (there were a lot of us, and it was the same price as a shuttle per person) I rolled down the window and waved at passing cars. It's a wonder I didn't cause any accidents... They all thought I was someone famous. Two guys in a pickup started punching each other excitedly and yelling when they saw me wave.

• These chicks haven't done jack diddly. I mean I've jumped off a 30 ft cliff into water... doing a cannon ball. But that's more painful than wild.

🤔Wild... yeah I've done things... I got bored and turned on watching Dread (or whatever it's called) at the theater with my boyfriend once... that's all imma say

• Probably go airbourne over a ditch at 100km/h 😂😅

• Eat a sandwich from a gas station. Thought I was gonna go to hell.

• Went streaking with spay paint to do some graffiti

• Was drunkenly stranded with friends for a bit

• Eating two gummy bears at the same time, wildest experience ever 😄

• Smoked weed in the woods with my ex

• Murdered

What Guys Said 11

• I used letterhead "borrowed" from the office of a US Senator and the services of the House Mail Room to pull a massive prank in the Florida House of Representatives.

• I was driving and went to my friend "Dude, I'm tired you gotta drive man" and I put his hand on the wheel and climbed out the window and held onto the car by the sunroof until he climbed into the drivers seat so I could slide down to the passenger side.

I really miss that car

• Climbed a mountain to the summit (not a huge one, but still) while entirely nude except my hiking boots with a group of friends in similar attire.

• Nothing really besides fighting 3-4 guys at once, one time people I thought were my friends, guess not *shrugs*

• Slept for 18 hours for no real reason.

• I have found out the real top speed of all the cars I have owned in my 20s.

• Give an opinion

• Does having sex in a graveyard sound wild enough?

• Skated in an ice show in a Hershey bar costume.

• Driving 115 mph

• Spray painted my old elementary school with friends.