Hugging a girl and her boobs squished on my chest?

I was hugging a girl after we were hanging out and her boobs were squeezed on my chest. It felt a bit unusual but I didn't make it feel that way. How do you guys hug girls and have you ever had to deal with this situation? For girls, have you ever been in a situation like this and how did you react?

What Girls Said 12

• We have boobs, they are on our chest, since people hug facing each other, we subsequently press our boobs against them sometimes. It's not a big deal and you should try not to overthink it and then make yourself (or a woman you hug) feel awkward or uncomfortable.

• 4d

I will take this to heart. After all it's just a hug. Thanks for the advice.

• It's not a big deal, it's more awkward if you try to avoid them. They're there, you're gonna connect with them, it isn't like you're twiddling my nipples so relax, it's no big deal.

• This guy at work was leaving. It was his last day and he was telling everyone bye. He would always flirt with me and stare at my boobs. He made a few comments also. So when he came around to my office to say bye... he pulled me close and squeezed my boobs up to his chest. I guess he just wanted to get a feel before he left.

• My boobs always squish when I hug guys, there's nothing to it.

• ı dont hug that tight

• Story of my life. I don't care anymore. So you felt my boobs big deal

• That's just a natural part of a hug for someone that has some chest lol, I just hug naturally, don't make it weird if it doesn't have to be.

• 4d

That's what I thought too but some situations are awkward and it may be harder to make not awkward than others. I'll take that in mind.

• 4d

Yea just try not to think of it as awkward lol nd it'll be fine

• I will tell you when i will have boobs

• That just happens when you hug.

• no reaction

• Oh my god. So you felt a girls boobs. Big whoop.

• I mean It's normal lol

What Guys Said 6

• Time for some anatomy: 1) girls have boobs that extend from their and you flat chest. sociology! 2) People hug by pressing chest together and wrapping arms. and physics! 3) Every action has an equal reaction ie the force she applies to you you apply to her boobs!

Leading to conclusion: its what happens when you hug girls, and guess what they know it happens!

• Girls have boobs? Who knew? Someone give this virgin a novel prize!!!

• Dude your making this too big of a deal, if you feel really uncomfortable doing this then hug a girl with smaller boobs.

• 5d

In short they are there and girls are ok with it as long as it's not a long hug or grabbing them directly. The only way that makes it even more awkward is if you avoid it. Just relax.

• 4d

Alright, I will not make too much thought of it next time. Thanks for the encouragement.

• If you hug her hard enough they can become indented in your chest and you'll have something to remember her by

• I never had to deal with that because I don't hug people.

• just try not to squeeze too hard.