Do u reply quickly to texts or do you wait?

I reply quickly because I have no life, or soul

• yes quickly
  • naww that muthafucker can wait
  • i don't have a phone
  • potato

What Girls Said 20

• Usually about straight away since my phone is pretty much always next to me or in my hand.
    Long messages i tend to wait to respond to for when I have more time to go through it all if Im busy at the time.

• If I am busy I reply later but I find it funny why should I reply later and pretend that I am busy If I am not? :D That's something that many people do. Usually I reply texts after seeing them. Or sometimes I have other things to do and sometimes I might be lazy to reply. But I don't really have a time to play "Let's reply later as if I am busy" game xD

• I only respond very quickly if it's my family members or close friends, someone/something important like a Co worker or professor, or if there's some sort of emergency. Everything else I either forget to respond back to, see it right away, but take my time getting back to it (which is the case most times), get caught up in that moment and therefore cannot respond instantly or I flat out choose to ignore the person.

• Im slow and sometimes never have my phone on me.. im sorry 😂😅 *bows*

• As soon as I have an answer. Sometimes I'm not sure what to say right away. I'm over playing it cool drama.

• Pretty quickly. I grew out of the "I have to wait 7 minutes (has to be a random number so it's not obvious) before replying this text" phase a long time ago.

• Usually, I reply quickly unless I get distracted or caught up in something else.

• I reply quickly because I hae it when people let me wait. I don#t see a point in playing hard to get in th is way.

• I reply to messages promptly, or I don't when I want to be alone.

• I reply very late unless the conversation is very interesting; I am interested in the person (not necessarily a crush), or I am waiting in a line and don't have any other source of entertainment.

• I usually wait to reply depending on who it is. I get tired of just randomly texting.

• Very quickly because otherwise I'll forget for 3 days.

• If I see it i'll text back, what's the point of making someone wait lol

• Sometimes I do but most of the time I read it and forget to reply!

• I reply when I see it.

• Depends who texted me...

• I reply when I see it or i forget. Which usually happens

• It depends. Sometimes I forget but I usually mean to reply fast.

• I double the time they took to text me just to show them I'm boss

• Quickly cause I too have no life

What Guys Said 12

• I usually try to do it as soon as I can. I see no reason to purposefully make them wait. Though if I go off the phone, I inform them usually, unless the conversation ended by itself.

• I used to be the immediate response type but then realized that it's super draining on my introverted mind. Too much conversation in such a short time if I can just see the person soon.

• I wait. Then I forget about it. Then I feel bad and never reply because it's too late for a simple apology. Then we lose contact. Then someone else texts me. And repeat. I've got this texting thing down to a T.

• When I get to it, I usually reply to it right away. Sometimes I see the notification pop up but I don't check it right away. Given my advanced age, it sometimes takes me several days to realize that I have unanswered texts (especially if I'm busy) :)

• I generally reply quickly unless I'm busy at the moment

• If I'm free I reply on the spot and if I'm not then I reply when I see it. I don't get why some people try to play it cool.

• Usually as soon as I can

• I do if I have time..

• usually I'm pretty quick

• Yeah I do, even if I'm busy I make priorities.

• naww that muthafucker can wait

• Usually right when I get the chance to unless the person is boring