Can weed change your personality?

So my one friend started smoking in the end of October and now he's just a dick. He has this attitude he's better than everyone and smarter than everyone. He also acts like he knows everything about smoking when he just started a couple months ago. He guys half os like weekly and smokes people up but then bitches about it. And he thinks he's so cool for smoking like he said I smoke soo much I need a break. I told him no way you need a break you just started smoking your tolerance doesn't get ridiculously high over the course of a couple months.

0|0
3|2

What Girls Said 3

• Every day for a few months can build a little tolerance.

But i doubt it was the smoking. HE was just probably a dick to begin with, found something to be "better" at.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know, because my boyfriend smokes weed and he acts the same he always acts.
    My sister girlfriend smokes a lot of weed and her personality doesn't change.
    So I guess it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your friend is a moron. Unfortunately. Sorry. A lot of people get cooler when they smoke. Your friend turned into a douchebag, which also happens.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think so, yes. I'm biased against smoking because it put my family in poverty lmao. But sometimes that'll happen, people think they're better because of drug use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't see a correlation or a causation...

0|0
    0|0