If You Could Bring One Fictional Character To Life, Who Would It Be And Why?

If You Could Bring One Fictional Character To Life, Who Would It Be And Why?Would it a Villain or Hero, Sorcerer or Scientist, Monster or God?

Updates:
7d Chose Wisely.

2|0
15|18

What Girls Said 15

• Jon Snow or Tyrion Lannister. Either one could replace Trump as our president.
    www.funnyshirts.net/.../...thrones-shirt-large.png
    www.damncoolteez.com/products/2/square/1260048.png

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I love this question! I'm sorry but I'm going to have to go with Daniel Plainview. I love the name implication, this is honestly one of my top favorite three movies and characters.

I think Daniel Day-Lewis gave his best performance better than Lincoln. This movie was just great and it depicts an Upton Sinclair novel very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ... Was on Earth Once, and Once Again, my Friend, He will Return.
    God's Only Begotten Son, Who Looks Like God Himself, Both as One, hun.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Caalisi, queen of dragons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Four/ Thobias from divergent... Just because ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • ıt would be a hero

0|0
    0|0
  • Goku... or no wait, Wolverine. He's a badass and rough around the edges but he's loyal and would be a cool guy to have around

0|0
    0|0
  • Konoko from Oni. She is pretty, clever, and super bad @ss.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I don't know why I keep throwing this video around everywhere. Everytime I see it I want to vomit.
      But truthfully, I'd probably want Deadpool.
      OR HAWKGUY.

• O that's so easy Corner Drake😂😂😍😍😘 or any of the Drake brother's would be fine by me😛😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumbledore. Coz why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Khaleesi

0|0
    0|0
  • Lincoln Clay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Katniss Everdeen... she's ambitious, bold, hot, everything I want to be in life

0|0
    0|0
  • sungerbob lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Eric from True Blood. I would unleash vampires onto the world.

media.giphy.com/media/YxlpYfkccZSCs/giphy.gif

Mmm. I'd only do that if I had some method to entice him to turn me into a vampire.

Dammit. I'm trying to think of some fictional character that could also make me powerful. But all the ones I think of wouldn't really give a fuck about giving me power.

Okay. I've got it. The dude from Limitless. That's better. He has the knowledge, and I could probably get him to hook me up with the pill that increases your intelligence by a factor of like 10 by propositioning him as a partner in world domination and salvation. Haaaaail yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adam Jensen. We need him to infiltrate into the White House and the EU to get all their secrets and shit they're planning against us. Also so he can get rid of people like Hillary, Trudeau, Merkel, Sweden's entire government, Rajoy...

i.ytimg.com/vi/f8e0kaHYmFA/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure Elliot Alderson from Mr. Robot would bring about some interesting and anarchic changes. A vigilante hacker set on bringing down capitalism.
    Though if we're gonna keep it more safe for the economy, let's go with Soldier:76 from Overwatch. Because who better than Jack Morrison to be an everyday hero?

0|0
    0|0
  • Severus Snape. He lived a tough life and when he thought he found his true love, he lost her to someone else. He protected Harry Potter since the first time he came to hogwarts and argued with dumbledore and demanded for harry to receive protection.

1|0
    0|0
  • God is not a fictional character.

And I guess Ikki ( the guy )
    https://youtu.be/_Q8AWA5MMVw

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I debated using that word but it flowed better with Monster than Deity. Classical Fiction is filled many "Gods" that have nothing to do Christianity and I did not want to leave them out as an example. Besides most people seem to be choosing anime anyways so what does it matter.

• 7d

Fair enough, apologizes.

• The 11th Doctor. Would love to be his companion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Original Aladin. Steal his ring, then wish him back from wence he came. So really I'd bring the genie ring to life.

0|0
    0|0
  • NONE, lol. i think they belong in fiction only and should not be given life. really think, it would create so many problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • ı dont have any on my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain America
    Cause we need someone to run for election in 2020 that will absolutely win

0|1
    0|0
  • Dragon from one piece universe. He will overthrow the government. Or Roger to the flip the world upside down.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a hard decision. There are so many to choose. I'm between Lara Croft and Indiana Jones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your Wife
    #rekt

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Atticus Finch.. we need more lawyers like him now

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus. This water won't turn itself into wine ha ha