What do you think happen in the center of a black hole?

0|0
3|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything else is just theories, until we are able to see one up close with a space probe or drone equipped with the best kind of video, sound capture with the clearest possible zoom-in we can only go by what the theories are, whether it's a possible worm hole, or an immense burst of gravity that compresses, crushes and destroys everything in proximity to a black hole. I wouldn't worry too much abouy it since it really happens to stars with immense energy like our Sun 🌞 and the Black Hole only happens after they become Super Nova and die.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The wormhole theory seems most plausible to me. Given the pressure won't crush you, you could travel through space and time if you enter a black hole.

0|1
    0|0
  • More black holes, an endless hole of black 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • continuous rick roll music playing on loop

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• God is chilling and continuously dividing by 0.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a black hole! Where nothing escapes even a light. It will suck you and will be compressed in almost nothing other than a small atom. Pressure is so intense there that a planet, the size of earth is said to be compressed into a size of a marbles.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's god's asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh. It's not an actual hole so I think more so think about what a black "hole" might be, rather than what's in it. Maybe it's a pinch point of our galaxy. Maybe it's matter that absorbs light.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask Neil deGrasse Tyson

0|1
    0|0
  • everything is squished to an unigaminable density. many people confuse a black hole with a void but it´s actually a super massive objects, that will condense everything that comes close to a fraction of what it once was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if something is to happen AT that location, it would also require the "when" it would be happening. Overly simplifying, I don't think there is much point of asking what happens there, since it cannot be observed, hence confirmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You get crushed into nothingness

0|0
    0|0
  • is a singularity, it crush everything in to small piece, basically is like you stretching a rubber band (a Star) until is so long and it broke.

0|0
    0|0
  • By black hole I assume you mean butthole. What happens there stays there but usually involves my cock

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe a portal of no return to a universe where everything is opposite. Black holes blow. Blow job's are now suck unemployeds. You are born from death and die by going back inside...😮

0|0
    0|0
  • Infinite gravity and time standing still.

0|1
    0|0
  • A sexy banana waiting

0|0
    0|0
  • A cervix.

0|0
    0|0
  • event horizon. time flows backwards i think

0|0
    0|0
  • A White Hole

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't exist

Morons explain away shit they don't understand with a false mathematical equation that doesn't make sense

Hmmmmm must be a blackhole duhhhhhh

0|0
    0|0