What do you think happen in the center of a black hole?

0|0
3|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything else is just theories, until we are able to see one up close with a space probe or drone equipped with the best kind of video, sound capture with the clearest possible zoom-in we can only go by what the theories are, whether it's a possible worm hole, or an immense burst of gravity that compresses, crushes and destroys everything in proximity to a black hole. I wouldn't worry too much abouy it since it really happens to stars with immense energy like our Sun ๐ŸŒž and the Black Hole only happens after they become Super Nova and die.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• The wormhole theory seems most plausible to me. Given the pressure won't crush you, you could travel through space and time if you enter a black hole.

0|1
    0|0
  • More black holes, an endless hole of black ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • continuous rick roll music playing on loop

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• God is chilling and continuously dividing by 0.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's god's asshole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh. It's not an actual hole so I think more so think about what a black "hole" might be, rather than what's in it. Maybe it's a pinch point of our galaxy. Maybe it's matter that absorbs light.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a black hole! Where nothing escapes even a light. It will suck you and will be compressed in almost nothing other than a small atom. Pressure is so intense there that a planet, the size of earth is said to be compressed into a size of a marbles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask Neil deGrasse Tyson

0|1
    0|0
  • everything is squished to an unigaminable density. many people confuse a black hole with a void but itยดs actually a super massive objects, that will condense everything that comes close to a fraction of what it once was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if something is to happen AT that location, it would also require the "when" it would be happening. Overly simplifying, I don't think there is much point of asking what happens there, since it cannot be observed, hence confirmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You get crushed into nothingness

0|0
    0|0
  • is a singularity, it crush everything in to small piece, basically is like you stretching a rubber band (a Star) until is so long and it broke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a portal of no return to a universe where everything is opposite. Black holes blow. Blow job's are now suck unemployeds. You are born from death and die by going back inside...๐Ÿ˜ฎ

0|0
    0|0
  • Infinite gravity and time standing still.

0|1
    0|0
  • By black hole I assume you mean butthole. What happens there stays there but usually involves my cock

0|0
    0|1
  • A sexy banana waiting

0|0
    0|0
  • A cervix.

0|0
    0|0
  • event horizon. time flows backwards i think

0|0
    0|0
  • A White Hole

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't exist

Morons explain away shit they don't understand with a false mathematical equation that doesn't make sense

Hmmmmm must be a blackhole duhhhhhh

0|0
    0|0