WHAT IS AN ILLUSION THAT WE ALL PARTICIPATE IN?

0|0
5|14

What Guys Said 14

• 'Love' - the biggest illusion!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean to sound Zen about this, but we live in a mass of illusions and shared delusions all the time. I think that because we do not have a cure for ageing yet, along with so many other diseases, we are still trapped in our illusions as a way of protecting us from a reality that we cannot tolerate and remain same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well to me its the belief that governments are not corrupt.. they can do pretty much what they want.. including to lie to us and think nothing of it.. they lie better then anyone on this planet..

0|0
    0|0
  • That we all matter. All our parents will tell us that we're special, that we're talented and will do great things. In reality, not even the most famous and successful person has done much. For example, Bill Gates. He's got loads of paper with monetary value and lives in a mansion. But is he special? He's just a guy who's good at programming and has a large house. For us, we're even more unimportant. We're all gonna study, graduate college, then work till we retire, and struggle to save up money until death. Do you think we're gonna change the world at all? It's quite naive to say that we're all special, because none of us are gonna do much.

0|1
    0|0
  • A popular illusion in Belgium is the Belgians thinking that it's easy to drive to the beach during Summer. This results in annual traffic jams

0|0
    0|0
  • Society.

0|0
    0|0
  • We mow our grass because everyone expects us to. Why don't we just let our yards jungle in like the woods? It's the way God wants it to look anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money.

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinion matters! Get real...

0|0
    0|0
  • to believe there is only this material "reality".

0|0
    0|1
  • The whole galaxy is actually a brain cells

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is just an illusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Democracy. If lying Hillary steals the election

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Safety.

1|0
    0|0
  • Our habits mean nothing to the outside world. Or we're willfully detached, ex) buys clothes from company that uses sweatshops... supporting slave labor and harsh working conditions. ex) buying shrimp from certain countries... supporting slavery and harsh working conditions.

0|0
    0|0
  • that some retards think every social trends should be followed to get accepted... pfffft pure bs

0|1
    0|0
  • ideology . religion . relationships .

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling for someone online

0|0
    0|0