How do you REALLY feel today?

I feel like shit... I have gotten 3 hours of sleep in the last two days, I was sobbing earlier, I'm failing my classes, and I'm completely alone. Yippee. Such a ray of sunshine.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Happy!
  • Bored
  • Exhausted
  • Other

What Guys Said 13

• Damn I hear you mate!!! I'm not failing but my recent networking class is gonna be a bitch to deal with. Still waiting for the ex to make contact and I know it's not gonna happen 😔. I too have had like only 3hours of sleep literally. And tonight I'm not even getting any sleep an GOT to be up and at work in a hour.

Liiiiuife mannnn!! Sucks right now. Misery loves company though so.

• Yep, also a shitty sleep here and have to drive 130 miles for a meeting very soon. And it's freezing outside. Bleh!

• no sleep, getting weaker on lifts, got turned down again I guess im a creep, borderline keeping up with classes, if I even have motivation to attend anymore, drinking away my problems and as soon as they go away a new one arises

overall its pretty depressing, this is literally every day, can I be done with life yet

• 4d

No, you're not done. Hang in there.

• 4d

lol don't have a choice to, so did your day get any better?

• 4d

Yes it did. (Though I still can't sleep)

• Utterly Bored but it's my doing. Hang in there.

• Right now I feel a bit irritated, but it's only been the first half of the day, things will get better

• Im tired but really happy. Im doing a million chores so we can start decorating the house for Christmas. :)

• Bored it's 1 am and I can't sleep

• Like killing everyone! Lol really I feel just meh. Having some fun on here :)

• tired...

• bored and exhausted

• Happy (>")> im dancing while cooking <("<)

• Instead of partying and worrying about boys, don't you think you ought to study. You don't want to be in high school forever, do you?

• 5d

That's not what I'm doing. I've never partied. I'm severely depressed, though, and my sister is a piece of shit that triggers bad memories for me. I can't sleep when I'm triggered.

• 5d

Try sleeping at night when your family is screaming at each other. Try it.

• 5d

Oh, I could sleep through a tornado

• I am lucky that I will wait 2 hours or so at the bank because it's raining a lot outside. If the weather was good I would blame my luck.

What Girls Said 10

• so/so
    procrastinated a hella lot on my work but managed to do well on my test (I hope)
    like I want a 90 lol
    and now I need to scribble smthng for my design course so my instructor won t have a cow
    so I am tired happy and stressed a bit

• A bit sad today. I'm struggling to help a friend and it's making me feel weak and useless, and it feels like a goal is still just out of reach

• I'm sleepy from this rain we're having today.

• Overall I feel ok. I hope you feel better soon

• i feel in pain rn

• Exhausted after a long school term, but blissful as it's coming to an end.

• slightly worried, otherwise normal

• Bored thats why I'm here.

• Tired and fucking hot.

• I'm exhausted!

No sleep and my body hurts