What can I do to celebrate my birthday?

I have a birthday coming up next month. While I'm not too thrilled about turning a quarter of a century, I'd still like to find some way to celebrate. Suggestions are welcome. Here are some things you should know:
-I'm living in Toronto, ON
-I don't really know anyone here; I've only been here 4 months
-I'm an introvert

What Girls Said 11

• 1st, HAPPY BIRTHDAY when it comes!🎁🍾🎈🎉
    2nd, Don't look at it as a quarter of a century... you're still young as hell lol
    3rd, What are your interests? Google nearby places that offer that. For example if u like to eat & drink then google restaurants/lounges nearby. If you like to party then google clubs nearby. Movies, bowling, whatever your interests are. And even if u don't have any friends yet, do u have any family members? Invite them to help u celebrate. If u want to keep it simple but enjoyable then u can have cake🍰 & drinks🍸 & watch a movie at your house with your family.

• So you live in Toronto so no excuses for not having stuff around you to do.

I say go out for pizza with friends. Go see a movie, go to a bowling alley, go swimming. Have a party at your house, go shopping. Check out a cool museum.

• 9d

So you read the description but ignored that I don't really know anyone here.

• 9d

There's still lots of stuff you can do on your own if you have no one to spend it with. Go see a movie, Check out a museum, invite family over if they live nearby and spend time with them. Go to a bar wearing a birthday hat, I'm sure people will buy you drinks! Plus you could meet some people that way.

• Um, we can have a Skype party! I'm an introvert as well.. don't really leave the house unless I'm basically forced to.

• 9d

What is a Skype party?

• 9d

A party where I get my British friends into a call with us, and we drink & watch movies. :P
      and talk about things the rest of the world doesn't want to hear about :D

• Naw turning 25 isn't the end, you still have 50+ years left to live!
    Should have a movie marathon at your house or go camping over the weekend? Spend time with family, treat yourself for the day

• Can you video call with family and friends back home? Even better, would you be able to travel back home to see them? You can always order in with your favorite food and have a movie night or something if you just want to chill.

• Skype with your friends from back home while having ice cream with them? lol
    go to a bar and after a few drinks you'll meet someone to talk to then you can just go home.
    look up all the places in your town that have free things for your birthday like restaurants and movies, sign up for the freebies and make a scavenger hunt of how many you can get.

• have a b day cake for yourself

• Do you have friends that you hang out with? If so you can go out to eat with them. :)

• Dinner some place

• stay at home and have fun

• Order some really nice food, some drinks, and spend time with your family

What Guys Said 3

• Go out to a movie after treating yourself to a good meal

• Meet some people at parties and then make party yourself.

• Go to the movies with friends, dont stay in side.