How Are You Feeling Today?

What Girls Said 13

• Well rested, @Red88xxx
    I was Gone as you know, for 5 days, to Visit Family, and I am back now, Feeling better now that I Took some Time for me Here, dear. xx

• 4d

Thanks for the Like, hun, I will make a point while here, dear, to check your messages and reply. xx

• Really crappy. My very nosy parents saw that my Facebook was left open and they looked at my Facebook. They found out everything. Everything from the falling out with my former best friend that I never told them about, how open I am about certain topics, and that I don't want kids. They're pissed that I don't plan on having kids and threatened to kick me out. It's been a really crappy day. And to top it off, I have a terrible sore throat that won't go away.

• Tired didn't sleep that great it was really windy out and the neighbors dogs were barking all night.
    media2.giphy.com/media/129dh81DDTwDn2/200.gif#3

• I'm tired. It's rainy, and I want to be at home with my pups, napping.

• Relaxed. How about you?

• I'm feeling neutral.

• I feel fine I had the last exam in this month today and now I am taking break.

• motivated

• Sleepy. Just woke up.

• I really happy! 😃🙈🙋

• so so

• Sick

• Well I kinda feel like a heap of butter melting on a bed of flapjacks.

What Guys Said 18

• Tired and a little stressed. Covering two areas for work for two people under me who quit, so I'm doing they're jobs and mine. Good times😲🔫

• I feel groovy like a foreign movie!

• feeling good. woke up tired though. so hoping i have enough energy to make it through the day

• I'm feeln great, how about yourself mr?

• Feeling good overall. Got good sleep... although my Eagles lost the Packers on Monday Night Football last night. :-/

• My dog died yesterday... that sucks.
    I'm about to watch "Arrival"... that's good.

• Not bad - Mid afternoon here, just chilling and how are you?

• like a 300 lbs weight is on my head. and I got a dark cloth covering my eyes where I can't see for the life of me

• Stressed!!!

• I'm fine, just annoying dealing with the rain today while trying to work

• tired

• soreness in my legs because of leg day

• I wake up too early.

• I feel tired and cranky today. I had no sleep last night and I worked all day today...

• I'm stuck in a camp working for 21 days (day 14). It's very mundane

• I'm okay. I used to be so down because I felt that because I was rejected by so many women that I was unwanted and ugly. now I know that it doesn't matter, I'll get a girlfriend when it happens

• Content. I dont have to be a juror

• its OK. not bad.