Do you believe there is life beyond earth? Like, a species similar to humans that live on another planet?

• Yes
  • No

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Not even on Mars Bar, @saud1998.
    No one right Now Somehow is able to Live on Another planet, no oxygen, Nothing that Allows us to even Escape to an unknown Life with no Strife.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite, got back Yesterday. lolxx

• Yeah, not necessarily even similar to humans.

• I believe there definitely is intelligent life outside of the Solar system. The universe is just so vast that there is no way we are alone. The species might not be similar to us at all though. For all we know, their life might not even be carbon-based like ours (it could be based on sillicon instead, for example). We can't possible imagine what that would look/behave like.

• it would be pretty narcissistic to think otherwise. There are probably some who aren't similar to humans too

• No idea

• It would be hard to believe that there is no other life out there some where.

• There is

• definitely.. but they may not look like us..

What Guys Said 14

• I do believe in other intelligent life, but that begs the question, why haven't any of them contacted us? Our solar system is relatively new, so there should be intelligent races that are 5 billion years ahead of us technologically. Yet none of them have contacted us.
    Old Fermi Paradox.

I think it could go either way honestly. There might be other intelligent species or they might not. Both make equal sense logically.

• i hope so. gonna get me some alien poon

• Yes, and the only physical difference is the bridge of their nose is weird or they have pointy ears or something else easy for makeup artists to do.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Shakaar_Edon.jpg

• Beyond Earth? Yes. But it's surely not in our system. It's too far away from us, but there's no telling how they look like, about what evolution made them be. I like to think that they wonder the same as us: "Are we alone?"

• Yeah, the universe is too freaking vast to contain only one intelligent life form. I believe that there are millions (if not more) of other civilizations out there that are much more advanced than we are.

• Statistically, it's all but garunteed that there's life somewhere in the universe is relatively similar to life here as humans in terms of societal composition

• Yes and they probably were about to come down and greet us.. Then they discovered the internet and took off to find intelligent life :P

• Yes, it sounds logical. The Universe is too large for just one intelligent species.

• statistically speaking, it is very unlikely that there is no other thing in existenc what we´d refer to as life... but it´s very unlikely that we´d ever meet.

• Yeah I believe in aliens but they're likely far away, I don't think we'll ever make contact unless we actually get out there, it's almost 2017 and we're still using 1960s era rockets.

• Yes absolutely. Who the hell voted no? LOL 😂

• Its almost a fact. You have to be really retarded to think we are alone in the universe

• Yes I do

• Not technically similar, but alive. This universe is too big to have just one planet of life.