Would u date someone with horrible taste in music?

• yes i listen to blenders making noise too
    44%(8)42%(15)Vote39%(7)
  • no
    28%(5)33%(12)Vote39%(7)
  • bruhhh
    6%(1)8%(3)Vote11%(2)
  • 🌻🐇
    22%(4)17%(6)Vote11%(2)
Forever alone with my jpop 😂🎼🎶🎵

Most Helpful Girl

• "A" Absolutely...
    I had Married a Muslim out in Egypt that Played nothing but Arabic music, which Became.. Music to my own Ears Here, dear. xx

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• The guy I'm dating and I have opposite tastes in music.

How did we resolve it you ask? HEADPHONES. #compromise

• When someone listens to a certain type of music, they sometimes try to get the other person into it. There's a certain genre that some people like that I can't stand. They don't understand until I say something rude like "That music is for pussies" and they finally back off.

• As long as they can appreciate the music I like too then it is fine. My boyfriend likes electronic music. I think it is horrid but there is other music he listens to that we both like so he just listens to his weird stuff alone.

• its all subjective. id hope he kept an open mind to mine as i would to his

• As long as they don't force me to listen it

• Horrible taste in music says a lot about his personality.

• Sure. Noise cancelling headphones.

• As long as he accepted my taste in music then we're cool. But I'd rather date someone with the same interest in music as me.

• I am now, so I guess the answer to that question would be yes lol

• i don't care about that

• Lol no.

• Will I be forced to liseten to it?

What Guys Said 13

• i wouldn't discount a person as a potential date because they have bad taste in music

but i would imagine if we had such different tastes in music we'd probably also have very different personalities

• Not only no but fuck no

• god i won't lie i ditched a girl at a gas station a while back because she kept changing the station in my car to some kpop bullshit

• Whaaaaat 😂😂 but kpop tho

• well most the women i date here learn fast that i hate that shit.. but she just didn't catch on lol

• taste is taste... it differs from person to person...

i dont like listening to Eminem... this statement doesn't make all those millions of people who love him, have horrible taste of music...

so i would date them, but i wouldn't listen to their music.

• As long as the rest of them are OK and we get along then will just listen to our music at different times

• Funny as it is, almost every woman I've ever seriously dated loved my taste in music. For about 2 or 3 months lol.

• If they like that weeaboo shit or death metal or emo crap, I ain't even thinking about it

• sure

• Ugh that'd be tough. But I'd make do.

• I wouldn't date anyone, let alone a person with a horrible taste in music.

• Total dealbreaker

• I don't care really. As long me and her have similar personality to have a good relationship.

• That would be really hard she'd have to be really beautiful and have a really likable personality