Who Loves Star Gazing?

i love star gazing soo damn much. just some seconds ago i was gazing at the stars. i sometimes look at the stars in complete silence before going to sleep, it feels soo amazing that i have no right words to explain how exactly it feels. its in my to do list, to gaze at stars with my future wife when i'll get married

Who Loves Star Gazing ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I adore it. Whenever I'm in my home country, I do it. It makes me so happy and serene. Too bad it's hard to do it well with the light pollution.

Most Helpful Guy

• big time, wondering what is out there

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 20

• I went to visit family in the country last week and saw stars for the first time in a long time. They were so beautiful. I dont regularly stargaze tho. Part of the reason is there is a lot of light pollution where I live and i just dont make the time. but it is beautiful. stargazing would actually be a good date idea

• I do, best star gazing i had was in Philippines while I was at the beach. The stars were just so clear! 😍 I usually see the best night skies in Asia if im going to compare.

I can barely see shit here in London 🙄

• I forgot to include scandinavia as well though xD Nothing beats starry sky with northern lights for me 😍 its magical.

• starry sky with northern lights is really awesome

• best thing ever especially when you have ablanket of stars the beach waves crashing the sand on your feet and the beach air hitting you.

• Okay, first, Calvin and Hobbes was my CHILDHOOD!!! <3 <3 <3 But, I do enjoy finding constellations and looking at the positions of the stars. I also like to marvel at the fact that the light coming from stars (particularly Alpha Centauri, which is the nearest star to Earth other than the sun!) has traveled 4 earth years, just to reach my eyes. ^-^

• I love doing it, its so peaceful

• I love star gazing, especially in August when it's warm out and you can see all the shooting stars.

• It's fun and relaxing to do.

• its one of the most beautiful and awesome thing about nature
      its like a free therapy for me

• Astronomer and astrophysicist here... believe me beyond a certaint point it becomes... burdening to say the least...

• This my favorite moment of all the time. I love staring at the night sky with it's brighest stars and think. Such a beauty and inspiration.

• It's soothing just wish I could see them better/more

• My boyfriend lives out in the country and we love looking at them. Living in the city... I miss that

• I love star gazing!

• When ever I get the chance I do.

• Well I do think it's pretty nice to look into then night sky, but it's not something I do often

• I get bored easily so nope.

• I love it!

• I love it! But only if it's not too cold

• I find t boring asf. Too ADHD for that shit

• I live star gazing to :-D

• I love star gazing so much!
    Go in trips with uni to the mountains sometimes just to star gaze.

What Guys Said 8

• I definitely want to do this sometime to get some fresh air and enjoy the outdoors at night.

• I live way out in the sticks so I can usually see the stars quite well. I should take advantage of the opportunity more than I do.

• Great question. I love to look at them too.

• One of the best things ever.

• llorando does :D.

• Me its beautiful

• I do this almost every night, its sooo good!

• I love Star gazing !