Do you think people are most likely to remember attractive people more than someone whose average looking?

Just random thought but do you guys think people are most likely to remember someone's name or how they look because they're pretty good looking?

0|0
3|4

What Guys Said 4

• You will most remember people who make an impact on you. That impact could be their looks, their body, their personality, their intellect, their humour, their athletic ability, or something else entirely. It doesn't have to be just about looks. It can be a combination of those things too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, standing out is what makes people remember you. Looks CAN be one way to stand out.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality matters. I had attracted friends but their personality suck so the average were more memorable coz they made me laugh and had good time with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. You remember people based on an event or circumtance that impacted you, and they were involved in.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think if they are really attractive then people will remember them because they stand out. I kind of have the opposite problem. People remember me well because I am ugly. If someone brings me up, sometimes people ask: "That's the ugly one right?" My sister was the one who told me this. I don't live in my own town anymore, but I guess that's how people remember us by. She's the pretty one, and I am the ugly one. So they remember her as the pretty sister and me as the ugly sister.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think so. Good looking people usually get a better treatment and most people care about looks, so it's easier for them to be remembered.

1|0
    0|0
  • They mostly remember people who impacted their life more.

1|0
    0|0