Do they still spank your kids in school like they did back then with paddles? if so was it effective?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was at a Military High School, and they used to hit us with the flat side of a machete on the back or the butt when we were doing push ups, and i can assure you it did made us better students. I am telling you, Instructors from any branch of the Armed Forces know how to institute discipline.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Texas, that ish is never changing here, but parental permission is required for them to do that.

• were you spanked before

• yes you were

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure if it's still relevant but they had one in my elementary school about 9 years ago. I think it was effective lmao

• oh my school did too i live in texas and they still paddle there

• yea it hurts my ass was red afterwards the tracher bent me over the chair amd cracked me 3 times i was in jeans and some skimpy cheeky panties so yea it stung

• teacher

What Girls Said 1

• that's illegal where I live lol

• i wish it was i live too