Did you ever have to make a difficult decision?

Kinda having to make one now. It's not fun.

What did you have to make a decision about? What pushed you to follow through with your decision despite it being the more difficult one/not wanting to?
Share your stories, misery loves company :P

What Guys Said 6

• I think most people at some point of their life have to make tough decisions - I would advice a mix of go with your head and your heart - I hope you make the right decision for yourself, good luck.
    My two main ones were judgement calls, one was walk away from a bad relationship that was toxic for both of us, there was a lot of heartache but I feel it was the right thing to do. The second one was take time of work to care for my father when he was sick, I was going through other issues but having to solely focus on him for nearly two years took my mind off the other stuff.

• Soccer or football in high school. Hardest choice of my life. One one hand, football would make me more friends and help get all my puberty driven anger out but on the other hand soccer would make me closer friends and not require 2-a-days summer conditioning.

• No never 😂
    Want some help though? You can pm if you want

• "yummy Hot Pockets and get fat OR yucky broccoli and be healthy" lol... I have up and chose Hot Pockets lmao

• Not really tbh. My mom still makes those decisions for me.

• Yes. I could have got a job at the end of last summer making more money with more hours, but I promised one of my students at the end of last school year that I would come back and have move up a grade to keep her in my class for another year. Now I'm still poor, but I am glad I kept my promise like I always do.

What Girls Said 8

• I had to decide between a college that was known for being prestigious that I got into, and a university that I really loved but wasn't as prestigious as the other one.
    I chose the one I loved and to this day I have people bashing me for it. "Why didn't you go to **? They're so much better!"

Another was the decision if I should stay in a relationship with a guy I loved but we weren't happy :\

• 9d

What pushed you to go with the more difficult decision? For both scenarios.
      I'm used to having those kinds of decisions being out of my control so now that it's in my control it surprisingly suuuucks.

• 9d

Honestly it was pressure from outside sources. I wish I could tell you "Oh I knew it was a stupid decision so I used my brain!" but no.

It's bad when your heart wants something different from your brain... what decision do you have to make? :/

• why don t you tell us yours too :P
    eumm for me it was 2 years ago when I had to decide to change universities.
    really hurt my ego haha and I lost 1 year because of the transfer
    not a major deal maybe for you peeps but for me it was really annoying haha
    my first 2 years in univ were horrible XD fuck architecture can be harddd

• 8d

I've told a couple people who asked in PM but I feel like if I start publicizing my problems on the internet all that's left for me to do is post my pic in the "How Do I Look" section lmao
      Damn that sucks. Why did you have to change unis?

• I had to make the decision of whether or not to do 7 months of chemotherapy when I was 9 in order to get rid of my leukemia. I wanted to live, so I did it. ^-^

• Yeah once I couldn't decide if I wanted to eat that chocolate cake with or without whip cream. Worst moment in my life 😋

• many times

• Yeah I'm trying to decide if I should take my mom shopping rn... it's almost 7pm and I don't want to do it.

• Yeah when i had to choose between my 2 best friends

• 9d

What happened and what did you decide to do?

• 9d

We were 3 really close friends all girls
      Then one of them "stole"the others boyfriend. They got messed up really bad so the grouo was apart
      I was out of this but then i had to choose which one i should keep
      I chose the one whose boyfriend was stolen

• yeah many times