Why am I keep getting hit on by lower-class males?

I'm highly educated, attractive and come from a high-status family. I keep on getting asked out by guys who are uneducated, unattractive and low class. Why don't they understand I'm way out of their league? I only date high caliber men.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Tell them to find a low-class woman.

What Guys Said 14

• Is this a troll? I hope so.

• Probably because you have a poverty class attitude.

• Are you the one complaining about guys not caring about a woman's career or education level?

• Because you don't have a label stating as such...

• Probably because they can't see how terrible of a person you really are.

• because they don't know you're shallow

• This is why we need revolution

• maybe because you have a lot in common with them.

• maybe because they didn't know your that high up ur ass

• As feminism-infused women lay waste to modern civilization by destroying men and families, it is becoming more important than ever for the awakened men to filter out these toxic women from their lives. While much is said about the intricacies of female nature and women’s ability to toy with man’s passions, there is a faster and more efficient method to detect red flags out of women: through their body characteristics. You see, unlike words that can be easily manipulated, it is far more difficult to hide one’s true nature expressed in the face and elsewhere. A woman’s personality tend to be expressed through her body more than she realizes.
    While the following characteristics may seem obvious when pointed out, it may be much harder to recognize them when you’re actually interacting with women. And once you do discover them next time, know that it’s not enough to simply refuse having a relationship with these women; if possible, you must avoid them completely lest their toxic negativity poisons you.
    1. Fish Mouth
    Women with fish mouth always have some serious attitude problems. They have chip on their shoulders and they’re looking for ways to stir conflict non-stop. If you’re ever wondering how they even developed those mouths, it’s the result of their constant snarking and bitching. Not surprisingly, many feminists and SJW’s (including some men) bear this tell-tale sign on their faces.
    2. Abnormal Body Modifications
    Dyed hair, butchered hair, tattoos like a gang member, piercings and rings like a pirate, and other freakish ways to attention-whore are all huge red flags. I wouldn’t even treat a man who turns his body into a post-modern art seriously, so why should you with women?
    3. The Thousand Cock Stare
    The thousand cock stare is hard to describe in words: you either recognize it or you don’t. I think the best way to describe it would be as a vapid lifelessness of a woman who’s trying her best to hide her slut past and post-wall desperation. It’s not surprising that they often resemble a recovering addict—which they are, in some ways. They also tend to look older than their real age as excessive alcohol and cocks destroyed their youth. I knew one gorgeous girl, who was the closest thing to a 10 I’ve seen in my life, hit the wall with visible TCS by the time she reached 24.

• 5d

4. Crazy eyes
      Crazy eyes are so glaringly obvious that I’m surprised there are men who still marry these women. If the eyes are the window to the human soul, you can tell that these women are deranged and unstable. Having a relationship with a crazy eyed woman is as dangerous as carrying a box of nitroglycerine on a shopping cart that only has three wheels.
      5. Too Much Makeup
      I’ve never found girls who are afraid to show their natural face attractive, and for a good reason. Women who cover their face with makeup are not only hiding their ugly faces but also their ugly personalities as well. I have yet to meet a decent woman who constantly wears thick makeup (even when swimming). On the other hand, I generally find that the less makeup a woman puts on, the more pleasant her personality and attitude is.

• 5d

Forced Deep voice.
      Another pathetic attempt to puff up and appear stronger than they actually are. This is rare, but I’ve actually seen few cringe-worthy women who would deliberately lower their voices to yell in people’s faces. There’s zero reason for a woman to force herself to sound more like a man. Mock or avoid these types completely.
      13. Hands On Hips
      The universal “I’m a woman begging for your respect” pose.
      You’ll see this body language with insecure career women desperate for everyone else around them to see them as being strong and capable. Anything short of groveling will trigger these type of women into a hissy fit. As an example, I personally had one older manager (who was desperately single) who would always do this pose with her hands not on her hips, but all the way up almost at her chest level. She also had 10, 11, and 12 listed above...

• 5d

... Everyone at work thought she was obnoxious and ridiculous, but didn’t do anything to challenge her. I was the only person who would not take her shit. And every time I refused to “respect” her, she would throw a tantrum like a fat kid being denied an ice-cream. Eventually, she filed a false accusation against me just as I started being more soft towards her.
      My experience shows that even if you’re not in relationship with these women, and even if you try to pander to them, they will find ways to infect you with their blackened soul. Be aware and be alert. Because if you let your guard down, they will destroy you.

• Yeah, wouldn't want ya anyway, seem too shallow for me

• Sometimes people have a higher opinion of themselves than other people do. Perhaps you should try to look at yourself from the outside in an objective manner. Maybe you aren't as great as you think or maybe you're giving these guys the wrong impression.

• Because they don't care how high you think you are and will keep trying

• Because high caliber guys don't want you?

What Girls Said 7

• Do you get hit on by attractive and educated men as well or only lower-class males? If you don't get hit on by attractive guys, then you should reconsider your looks or personality. Sorry, no offense, I don't even know you, but I answered your question.

• Someone has a stick up their ass

• meh... walk around with a t shirt where its written "Lower-class males stay away from me... i'm way out of your league"
    smh ----__----''

• people hit on anyone lol, don't matter who you are. Sometimes they have the most confidence ironically.

• Maybe the see something in you that makes them think you are lower class.

• Lol tramp troll

• You sound like a dude.