Why are men of color fine white women so attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because white women tend to be more submissive & suck more dick than other races

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a look at the average black woman in America. The poor bastards... Can't speak for the other colors, but I don't think I've ever known any of my black friends or acquaintances to even consider dating black women. Even had a couple straight out call me crazy and stupid when I did it.

• 👏👏👏👏so true on sooooo many levels. People may hate it but never will they deny it. In the US black girls are wild and personally unattractive. I hear oh you gotta find the right one. But they themselves can't speak up and say " I am a nice submissive girl." Nope they just direct you to next black girl who start off nice but messed up in the head that needs to stay friend zoned. But anyway. Your not crazy people hate when you call them out on there bullshit.

• @Junlian I know. Best way to find truth here: blue thumbs up next to pink thumbs down.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Uhhh
    Can't really answer that as I don't bear the proper equipment.
    But, I can assume or suggest that perhaps it is because of the differences?
    (Some) people like what is unfamiliar to them or exotic in their eyes.

But again, I can't personally answer this question since I am not a dude and I am pale and stuff.

• I ask myself that same question all the time lol I'm Latina but my skin is super fair that I'm often confused for a white girl. Men of color tend to approach me more than others

• Who cares black men can date who they want its 2016 I have seen every type of race intermingle... I'm black very attractive, and white guys date me all the time, I say if your beautiful usually all men will go for you n you wouldn't be worried about this, you sound jealous.

• Looks are subjective. It could be a preference.

What Guys Said 8

• White girls are fun, open up faster about positive stuff like where they visit, who they meet at the White House and what normally do after work. White girls are submissive and take care of themselves one way or another, lastly they tend to bitch way less. But they are crazy... If you know what I mean. other reasons I will not bore people with.

• because women are beautiful

• As a non-white person, I see what you mean. Please don't get offended, but most people of color consider white women to be more beautiful. I also think so, because the average appearance of white women is higher than other races, according to a beauty standard that they made. However, it's kind of pointless to argue about who made the beauty standard, because I'm pretty sure white people actually exceeded and looked better than people of color, even with their own standards.

• They look exotic. At least to me

• ı dont care colour

• You tell me.

• BECAUSE WHITE FEMALE LOOK WAY BETTER THAN OTHER COLORS

• Revenge sex!!!
    "This is for my ancestors, bitch!!! GGRRR!!"