What do you fear more, clowns or dolls? Or what's your biggest fear?

• Clowns what do you fear more, clowns or dolls? Or what's your biggest fear?
  • Dolls

What Guys Said 14

• Clowns don't scare me. Almost all clowns look no more than absolutely stupid. One of the few clowns I like is Ronald McDonald. He looks silly, fun, and carefree. That's what a clown is supposed to be, but most don't seem to be any of those. It's all about the makeup these days, and way too much of it.

I've never seen a scary doll. They do often look too silly, thought. (And girl dolls sometimes look bratty as well.) Although I'd likely feel different about voodoo dolls if I believed they worked. lol

I'm not sure what I'm scared of. I'm not even scared of death, knowing I will go to Heaven. (I do whatever I can to stay alive until my coming time, of course.) I don't remember the last time I was scared. I get surprised of course,(though rarely to a good extent), but not scared. The closest thing to feer I remember having is the shyness I've always had to this day. But having a life as boring as mine most likely helps. lol

• Well who the fuck isn't going to say clowns when you put up Pennywise? Maybe it's my generation. I don't know anyone my age who wasn't pants shittingly terrified of that son of a bitch.

Kind of makes me want to go put my copy of IT in the freezer. Joey Tribiani logic: scary movie in freezer = ghosts can't get you.

• 0|0
  • I fear neither of those things.

• If i read or watch something creepy. mostly everything gives me the creeps. Dolls are freaking creepy as well. Puppets are the worst.

• Dolls. Have you seen those old school dolls? Our parents had to play with that?

• Skeletons with skin on them, like you see at some museums scare me

• pain... i don't like pain

• Clowns can bleed. They can die.

Dolls cannot bleed.

• both, but dolls more

• I fear niether of those things.

• my biggest fear is being alone becuase my mind could not deal with the fact that im all by myself in the world and id slowly go carzy.

• I actually like IT.

What Girls Said 11

• There are tons of myths around the idea that dolls are vessels for ghosts and demons because they look like people and animals. Japan even has a special holiday to have their dolls blessed and disposed of. www.abc.net.au/.../7695414

• I'm not scared of either. The only fear I have are pet cats... Eeuurrgghhh they just give me the creeps! It's so bad that if I see one, I have to cross the road and carry on walking. Once, I was walking down my road and this cat came running up to me and wouldn't let me past, I tried to but she wasn't having it and I was so scared that I started walking back up the road and all the way round to get to my house. In total, that added on a 10 min extra journey time

• 6d

I feel you, I don't fear cat I just get creeped out by them. A few days ago I was on Instagram and came across a video of a cat trying to " kiss " it's owner and it seemed as if the cat knew what it was doing... you know like a human it creeped me out so much!

• 6d

Yes oh my gosh they're just eeeewww. I don't even know why I'm scared of them! I'm such a dog lover ❤

• When I was a child, dolls weren't scary except Barbies. They were always a little creepy. Now the dolls the kids play with are super weird-looking and I wonder why they aren't scared of them. I voted clowns.. eek!

• I loathe both with a passion

• i like both but i'd say clowns cause of pic of Pennywise above

• Clowns freak me out for sure.

• I used to be so terrified of dolls that I ended up destroying most of the dolls I had as a child.

• clowns

• Porcelain dolls are creepy for me.

• I am afraid of both?

why would you show that picture? you're mean

• My biggest fears are emotional/mental instead of physical: failure, rejection and judgement (embarrassment) :/