What's your usual reaction when you find out someone has a crush on you?

How do you usually react (:

Updates:
4d @madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Empatheticlady @datgirl @Paris13 @archiz

0|0
13|20

What Girls Said 13

• I tend to be a bit blushy and flattered. I also wish them luck. LOL.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get surprised and I immediately want to see my crush.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get happy, awkward, insecure and freaked out all in one.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends if I like him or not XD

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.
    Jerk= ew no
    Sweet+cute+hot+smart+funny= yassssssss

1|1
    0|0
  • Aww, so cutee! It's sweet and it puts a smile just like this > :) on my face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just like " oh cool"

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

This must have happened to you many many times (:

• Show All
    • 4d

Ahaha thanks 😃😅

• 4d

Why the second emoji? :o

• I hate to sound like a broken record, but I agree with everyone else. It depends on how I feel about them. If I like them, then it's all like OMG, but if I don't then it's like sorry, I'm not interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • Initially flattered then nervous of what do I do or say as to not hurt his/her feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would want to know who and figure out why they don't tell me themselves

0|1
    0|0
  • Outside, I have no reaction. nada. zilch. probably stare for an uncomfortably long time

inside is an internal monologue that mostly constitutes of self-depreciation and utter disbelief at that person

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know anyone who does

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• It's flattering, it just depends on if it's out there in the open now or if I only secretly know. If I liked her too, obviously you're psyched to find out its mutual interest. When you don't, it's a little more awkward, just because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It's easiest now that I have a girlfriend, and there's a built in excuse so I don't have to tell anyone I'm not into them like that, if it came to that, which is a sucky conversation to have every time😕

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Would it be even more awkward if your girlfriend found out?

• 4d

Nah, not really. She's actually ALWAYS claiming other girls have crushes on me, not in a paranoid or possessive way, but I'll just bump into a girl I know or used to know, and I'll introduce them to her, and afterwards she's like "she definitely likes you."

Personally, I think she's giving me WAY too much credit😂

• 0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

I hope you don't actually do that in front of the woman who has a crush on you (:

• Ok, if a woman had a crush on me I wouldn't really care. I won't react. If she has a crush on me, let her have it, that's her feeling so there is nothing with that. She has to deal with it herself.

It wouldn't bother me at all and I wouldn't care about it.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I like her: "Oh, good."
    If I don't like her: "Oh, ok".

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know. Nobody's ever had a crush on me.

1|1
    0|0
  • ı dont get surprised anymre

0|1
    0|0
  • If only that ever happened, if anyone ever did, I never knew about it so I wouldn't know

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too old to experience that now :) and when I was young, I don't remember ever feeling someone had a crush on me. Perhaps I did, but I was too shy to do anything about it. Just felt victorious AND defeated inside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Obviously depends on my feelings back - If I don't feel same way, I try to shut it down as politely as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • People at my age don't have crushes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I wouldn't say that

• 4d

ge group, the word "crush" has always referred to the infatuation that kids get when they are first becoming sexually aware, what is sometimes referred to as "puppy love."

• Depends on the individual.

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy, surprised.

0|1
    0|0
  • I start blushing.

0|1
    0|0
  • "aw crap"

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Why's that?

• Show All
    • 4d

Just because they have a crush on you doesn't mean you have to say anything about it

• 4d

True, but it might come. Friends hinting you or trying to set you up with her, meh >.<

• complimented

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • no one would or has ever had a crush on me

0|0
    0|0
  • "Whyyy?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened, but even if it did I don't think I would believe it

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, women generally think I'm a psycho.

0|0
    0|0