I got most things that is considered attractive in a person, but I can't get a date?

My situation didn't really bother me that much untill i started to learn how much more of an active sexlife and dating life most people around me has. Im really an outcast and its starting to bother me a little

I have always wanted to date, and i have a few times, but things never really end the way I hope. I feel like i have all the things that is attractive when it comes to dating, the things you learn is attractive qualities in a person.

Im indepedant: live by myself, i go to uni and i pay for all my own stuff.
Take care of myself: make a point of dressing nice and making sure my hair looks nice. Im very healthy and i workout a lot.
Im social: i go out, i meet new people on a regular basis, i have friends, i play fotball

Im not the most talkative person, but not shy. Besides all the thing i mentioned im a friendly and genreally hapy person. People tell me im cute and guys show interest in me, but getting more than two dates, often just one date, is very hard for me.

What Guys Said 6

• You sound wonderful. You might be so wonderful that guys are afraid to ask you out, thinking "wow, she's amazing. She won't be interested in me." If there's a guy you like, drop some hints or just invite him to lunch.

• what about ur character

• 4d

im a nice and friendly person, i enjoy joking around, im sympathetic, i care about people, im both childish and serious, depending on the situation. Im not super amazing, but i am a good person

• Some guys might feel scared to ask you out because they feel like you're "out of their league" and end up not taking a chance in fear of rejection. From my experience I've seen that the guys who are more confident and have the balls to ask beatiful girls out often end up being dicks and/or not looking for a lasting relationship with someone else. Try to make yourself more easily approachable, choose to date people you feel like you could connect with, and maybe things will start to go better.

• Then we should date :P

You know... overqualified people deserve overqualified people ^^

• Do you show any sort of interest?

• 4d

it depends... i won't show interest in a guy unless i know he was interested. So i'll show interest during a convo with a guy i matched with on a dating app, but if a saw a cute guy on the street or at a party i wouldn't show interest. It happens that i smile, but its extremly rarely

• 4d

It's possible that guys are not getting your signals. You mentioned that you are friendly, maybe guys think that your just being friendly to them or its possible there just shy to. I think the easiest way to show interest is by kino like touching there hand, waist etc.

• I hear ya, I've been told I'm cute, funny, etc and have a lot of good things going for me and while I'm able to get dates and hookups occasionally, I still have yet to get into a relationship.

What Girls Said 0