There was this girl on here that said I am 5'7 or 5'8 in my picture but I measured my height and it was 5'10 ?

it makes me sad because i know im taller then those heights and she said im not very tall. :(

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 9

• she thought you were a height it was an entirely unscientific guess she gave you. relax buddy. it was just a guess. stop obsessing about your height

• 3d

yeah but im 5'10

• 3d

so what. she guess wrong. she's not a human ruler. she looked at picture and made a guess.

do you have body dysmorphia?
      "is an anxiety disorder that causes a person to have a distorted view of how they look and to spend a lot of time worrying about their appearance."

• 3d

yeah and how can she tell from my picture lol and i measured my height which was pretty accurate

• Some people are shallow, i was always told there is certain time of the day
    like 7 hours after you wake up is when you should measure your height
    to get true readings. So hope that helps you out.

• So what if she guessed that? Why do you care? Pictures lie anyway. Don't take it personally.

• get over it man! life is too short to be upset about height!

• I'm 5'10 and height is the least of my worries. I'm skinny so some say I look 6'0. Quit complaining

• It was an estimated guess. Meaning the photo your in made you look smaller than actuality

• Dude please stop, this is the 4th-5th time you ask about your height. I believe you personally that you are 5'10" and in the photo I would pass you more like 6'.

Satisfied?