How can you save photos from a friends instagram?

For Christmas I want to give my brother and his fiance a photo book from shutterfly with pictures of them but I am a sucky photographer but my brothers fiance takes lots of pictures of her and my brother (she is into photography) they are all on her instagram and would like to take some for the book but i don't know how?

What Guys Said 3

• Screenshot it or there may be an app depending on ypur device. Android there is. Ios not sure. Windows use snipping tool and OSX grab

• just screenshot?

• it might be on other sites , you can't save directly from instagram , other viewers or sites might have the same profile if you searched for it , some of them you might be able to save easily. if that doesn't work there is another way to get photo's off instagram directly but I'd prefer not to mention it yet

What Girls Said 2

• Never knew. I always screenshot

• Go to their Instagram. Right click the image you like. Select save. Repeat as needed.