How do I introduce myself without bragging?

I want to tell girls that I own a business and such...

But how do I do this without outright telling and seeming like I'm trying to show off?

What Girls Said 6

• Unless you're trying to impress them, there is no need for them to know this before they get you know you, instead of your bank account.

• Usually it just sound kinda stupid if you start out with stuff like that... so if you dont want to sound like you are bragging, the best idea is to not brag.

• lol I don't usually see it as bragging. Usually my mind goes to suuuuure, because it's often something small and about to crash tbh

• Why can't you be normal and start by telling them your name

• ask her what she does and she will ask you in return just don't tell her everything at once but pique her curiosity and let het get the info out of you lol

• Wait for them to ask what you do

What Guys Said 2

• Start talking. Then, when she asks you about what you do, then you tell her

• Your name and a smooth handshake is a good start. If you know for a fact she's attracted to you and comfortable enough, kiss her hand Victorian gentleman style and watch her get her ass flustered off.