Have you ever shot a gun? And if so what is your favorite gun to shoot?

I have shot M16s and MP5s before.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 24

• I personally prefer practicing with airsoft guns over shooting as you put it a real gun. With guys your paying for ammo. With paintball your paying for inaccurate shots. With airsoft they are normally accurate up to a point and the ammo is so cheep that your usually shooting pennies and not quarters or dollars.

However nothing can compare to going full auto with a fully automatic 50. Cal. machine gun. Regardless of the cost.

• I've shot many. I'm a rifle person and the most fun are the Marlin lever actions. My 444 kicks though. My other fave is my Weatherby in 7mm-08. Accurate is an understatement

• Glock 9mm handie still my favorite. Though the.45 acp is fun too, just not much fun with the mag being so little rds.
    For rifles, shot a replica M1 Grande, damn it is a throwback to old war time.
    Tavor is fun if you are running through rooms its easy to handle since most of the weight is by your shoulder, unless you are an idiot putting a tripod on it.
    m16 is a pass for me, i don't get any joy from firing it.

M14 any version is a fav.

• I have used many different ones years ago but my favorite was the M16 , 12 gauge semi automatic shotgun was pretty good too

• My favorite was the 357 magnum revolver I have. It's got this long barrel. My grandpa got inspired to buy it after he saw a Clint Eastwood movie a long time ago. We had to take his guns away once he began to get Alzheimers.

• 12 gauge shotguns, both pump and semi.
    AR 15
    AK 47 full auto
    Beretta 92
    Assorted 1911s
    Browning hi power
    Glock 17
    Sig P220
    Walther PPK
    Ruger super red hawk
    Desert eagle.50 AE
    Probably a few more that I can't recall. As you can tell, my family has a lot of guns.

• 2d

Full auto is so much fun, but it kills your wallet with ammo cost.

• 2d

Thankfully, that wasn't a problem for me. My family has a place in the middle of nowhere with an outdoor range and a ridiculous stockpile of ammo.

• I've shot dozens, couldn't begin to list them all. Favourite? Um love my SKS, dirt cheap and tons of fun. Lee Enfield's are awesome, shot a Colt 9mm AR. Really can't narrow it to one.

• M4 is my favorite speedwise/close quarter while M1 is great for medium to long range. Pistolwise, Glock 9mm.

• Yes I have many times it was a blast. I like the mini 14 using Chinese bullets because I could see the fire coming out of the barrel when I fired the mini 14

• yes and I like revolvers

• All kinds. 155mm howitzer is the biggest I've shot.

My favorite is a Garand. 8 shots of 30-06 will drop anything.

• Yeah, but it's been a long time. Don't really have a fave.

• Yeah. I've mpMy favorite gun was probably an M1 Garand from WW2. I've also shot an Arisaka my great grandfather took off of a dead Japanese soldier in Japan during ww2

• So far an ak47

• I would love to go to a shooting range and shoot with anything haha. Never have.

• AR-15👍

• G36
    Beretta M9
    Remmington 870

also shot something in cadets, think it was a Lee Enfield (it used proper rifle calibre ammo unlike what they use nowadays)

• Only airguns on the fair.

• The M2 .50cal is a very fun weapon to fire. So is the MK19, AT4

• Lefty and righty... 💪💪

Also, I liked when I went out shooting with my dad and grandpa when I was younger

• RPG allahu albar or Air plane

• does my dick count? ;)

• Owning a gun is illegal here. Shit...

• M-16 Rifle and M-4 Carbine. Also shot a Colt 1911 pistol before. I find that I like smaller arms more despite that they have lower ammo capacity.