You are on the bus who do you sit next to?

• Next to the old racist lady who can't stop eating cheeto puffs.
  • Next to the creepy man who looks like your dad and won't stop starring.
  • Next to your old crush who saw you pick a wedgie out before you got in the bus.
    Vote C
  • Next to a woman who won't stop talking in the phone about her ex.
    Vote D

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 18

• Wait, if I am ON the bus, then I'd be alone. Everyone else is in the bus. I am ON the bus while the options here suggest I am in the bus which makes no sence, you have to make questions clear and precise with little to no errors for the online community to be able to read and fully understand what is meant to be questionned. If the question told is not simplified by reason then it will not be fit to be unignored and answered with proper answers. In fact, IN and ON are two different things, like you turn on a tv, not turn in a tv, you turn on someone, you dont turn in. Likewise the other way around if you say I put the chicken in the microwave, it doesn't mean I put it ON but IN.

IN basically is a short version of Inside because IN is like I go In or I go inside. Sometimes when questions like this appear I get the need to point out certain flaws that come from the askers asked question on gag without actually believing it was a mistake not done to be made. But it has in fact did.

You're welcome! Much love!

• The Cheeto lady.

Not because she's racist, but because I like Cheetos, and I'm hoping she'll share.

• Meh, I pick C.

• I would rather walk, bus seems crowded.

• I voted A

• I think I'll stand lol

• I usually prefer not to sit next to anyone. Out of these options, I would rather sit next to a woman who won't stop talking in the phone about her ex.

• I don't do busses

• Rosa Parks

• 3d

lol you wanna go to jail?

• 3d

Nah I'm just bored and she looks interesting

*white man comes on the bus* *I'm white tho* He says: "Get to the back of the bus!" *I say: "Alright don't hurt me" and run to the back of the bus.*

• Definitely the woman on the phone.

• the racist lady, hopefully she'll share some cheeto puff with me

• Ya think I'll walk...

• Idgaf who

• Can I choose you asker? 😏

• The pretty girl😍😏

• None, I would just stand on the bus.

• Next to the prettiest girl on the bus, always.

What Girls Said 5

• ... I'll stand. Lol.

• I guess the woman on the phone, I idually have my headphones in anyway 😂

• All of these options are bad. I would sit next to a woman who won't stop talking about her ex on the phone.
    I could listen to music while she was talking and ignore her.

• Old crush

• i say the lady that won't stop talking because im good at blocking out noise