How would u feel if a friend shaved your hair while you were sleeping?

I would shave his life

• i needed a haircut anyway
    7% (2)12% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • I'd be pissed
    30% (8)35% (6)32% (14)Vote
  • i would beat him up
    56% (15)47% (8)52% (23)Vote
  • πŸŒΈβ˜”πŸ€πŸŒΉ
    7% (2)6% (1)7% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|14

What Girls Said 14

• I would wax one of their eyebrows off... While tbey sleep. Congrats on looking fucked up for the next few months. There are no eyebrow wigs

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted C..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaoooo my boyfriends friend passed out at a party with his shoes on so they biced his eyebrows and all of his hair on his head. I'd be pissed but he party fouled so 💁🏻💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd beat them into pulp if that's my hair on head

0|0
    0|0
  • When I sleep I am awaken by the lighest noise or touch, thus they couldn't do it haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ment to put beat him up

0|0
    0|0
  • Id end their life

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you seen my long hair? I would kill him/her.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend wouldn't exist anymore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • violated

0|0
    0|0
  • Those bitches better not try me... I will go Britney spears on their ass.😊😊😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If they shaved the hair on my HEAD, I would break their wrists. If they shaved my legs, arms, armpits, etc, I would probably be pretty happy 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • they can shave my leg hair Anytime lmao 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what d means but i chose it because ide look in the mirror and feel pretty and like a cool woman, then ide probably cry a little bit like rain and she would need an umbrella. Then she would need some luck like a four leaf clover because im about to unleash my dissatisfaction on her... for that foolishness. And then after my wrath ill feel pretty again.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I'm going to make him EAT ALL OF IT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will shave all my hair and say I am a monk or that I am doing this for charity or something. Then I will extort some benefits such as free meals from him/her.

0|0
    0|0
  • They would get a beat down

0|0
    0|0
  • I would thank him. I keep it shaved anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well! It grows back, right?
    I would do the same (I won't) just to make sure this will be the first and the last time this will happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be pissed and probably assault him briefly lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd break his bones and shove it in his ass

0|0
    0|0
  • so angry unless it was back hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha... I would find it funny. I'd also start plotting a more elaborate prank on them in return.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im going to break their hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would beat him up...

0|0
    0|0
  • On my soccer team one time we decided to shave off one of the freshman's eyebrows😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That's technically impossible because I would wake up for sure. Unless I was completely anesthetized. If that's so, then I would sue him for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • He would get a beat down

0|0
    0|0