If you built for you?

If you built a house would you build it with a hidden room if so what would be in the hidden room? How would you get in?

What Guys Said 9

• I have and yes, I did, though it's small. I dreamed of doing that since I was a kid!

• The hidden room will be underground nuclear shelter, to enter you'll need to search for 3 keys and insert the key inside the keyhole that hiding secretly in all the things in the house and out of all only 3 of them is the right one.
    Inside the room, is a portal room to all the other world.

• A hidden room to park Gold and saving precious things. I will get in from behind a hidden in the library book shelf.

• Oh absolutely. I'd love to have an office behind a bookcase. Just the sheer coolness of it is enough to warrant getting one.

• Yup. Lock it up real good and hide all my dildos in there.

• A hidden room, would house my treasure horde duh

• My parents' house has a hidden room. There's a couch, chairs, fridge, TV, and a gun safe.

• Of course. I always plan ahead.

• I would have a hidden room to store my arsenal in. I can't tell you how to enter it though.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm unsure if I'd have a hidden room in my house. I can always just buy a big safe lol

I'll hide all the dead bodies in there 😱 I'm kidding lol

I'll be hiding junk food in there 😂

• The hidden room would be hidden by a revolving bookcase. Duh.