Do you think Obamacare should go?

• not sure
  • absolutely
  • no way
1d Why not?
1d so no?

What Girls Said 5

• Im not a big fan of Obamacare s it stands. I think the government has created a broken , non fucntioning marketplace for healthcare that Obamacare failed to address in many cases and mde worse in other cases.

Im not really affected by it other than the fact that i had to take major revisions to my benefits package at my company in order to keep similar levels of health care insurance. I now pay more in taxes and have a health care plan that costs me a little bit more out of pocket than before obamacare. Which would be fine with me if the market worked like it should, but it doesn't.

• It should go to a single payer system so we can all get quality care, pay less, and not crash the economy by making hospitals and clinics fire people and expansions they brought on to deal with increased demand

• My premiums have went up. My deductible has doubled. I have insurance but I dont use it because of the deductible. Obamacare has put millions of people out of work. Clinics have closed. My sister lost her job... all because of Obamacare. People have insurance now... sure... but they can't you use it.

• 1d

I told you why I think it needs to go. I can't believe some fool down voted me.

• "B" For "Bye Bye Barry and Obamacare.'xx

• It should go so over 20 million people are left with no health care and then donald trump can pay for them from his own money...

What Guys Said 4

• it needs revision but overall isn't horrible. addressing rising premiums needs to be the primary fix.

before obamacare the healthcare industry was headed for ruin. it had to be addressed. obamacare fixed some issues but did not address some and created some new issues.

so it needs to be modified

• So here's my opinion.

So Obamacare is not perfect by any stretch, but the idea of getting more people healthcare is something that I support.

Now there are issues with it, but now that it's been implemented, it will probably create more issues if you just plain shut it down.

So I think you have to take what we have, adapt it & modify it to fix what didn't work & keep what did work.

• Some of it Donald Trump wants to keep at least the bad parts of Obamacare.

• It does make me wonder sometimes on how things would turn out if Obamacare was completely repealed. At least then we no longer have to pay tax penalties for not having any health insurance whenever we have any income.