Highlights of 2016?

As one year draws to a close, another one looms closer and closer. It's time to revel in some of our greatest achievements of 2016. If you feel comfortable enough, share one of your personal highlights of this year.

A few of mine is that:
1. I got into top class for all my subjects
2. I got over that depressing rejection (*cringes*)
3. This guy likes me and I like him back! <3 <3 <3

Well, that's just an example. If you don't want to share personal things, you could talk about the more worldly things:
1. Angelina and Brad are a thing of the past
2. Castro is dead
etc.

What Guys Said 7

• 1. GOT cheated on
    2. Learned that friendship is easier to break than maintain
    3. Planned my future about me being a musician

• I got the highest score in our class for our major subject ( not a big thing), visited Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. Got to know this girl who friendzoned me. Got braces.

• I got a car! :-D

I'm working full-time in my career field for the first time ever this year, because I have my own car.

Because I have my own car and working full time (thus a steady stream of income), I started dating again... and I just started a new relationship less than a month ago.

Because I have a steady stream of income, I can now afford to go back to school and get my teacher's credential. :-D

• 6d

2016 is one of the best years overall of my adult life, and it will continue to get better in 2017 pending this trend continues.

• Trump won the election. Better Trump than Hillary.
    Huh, wait what?
    What did Fidel do wrong?

• https://youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
    The moment the silent majority of America showed how much worth celebrity, money, media and liberal propaganda is truly worth when it comes to brainwashing free thinking Americans into voting for a criminal. F*ck you Robert Downey jr get back in your Iron Man suit, Barney shut up and suit up and Scarlet Johansen just because you've got great tits and ass and hella fine in tight spandex doesn't make your opinion more valid or influential than anyone elses. As for the rest of you who the hell are any of you?

• I am proud about myself because I hit on much many girls this year than the previous ones in total.

What Girls Said 10

• Probably finishing uni. Hopefully it doesn't take long to find a job 😀

• I built a good body by working out a lot
    I got on top of the ratings in my painting course from my prof and with the likes on instagram
    I learnt a lot to not trust my feelings to anyone as long as i am young
    New goal for 2k17 : i will get rid of depression

• 1. I've finally gained self esteem, self worth and a sense of confidence
    2. I'm a senior this year
    3. I see who my real friends are and who to trust.

• 1. No longer a virgin
    2. Mental health improved a lot
    3. Self-esteem is improving
    4. Anxiety is almost all gone too

• This year had more lows than highs. I'd rather not focus on the lows. Major highs for me this year was making big waves on weightloss journey, seeing/feeling the results and noticeable changes to my self confidence. I'm super proud of myself.

• highs and lows were 50/50 for me this year
    won't say all but a couple of them were:

*broke up with long-time boyfriend </3
    *1st solo trip went better than expected :)

• 1 and 2 in the second list?

Well I'm in class 1 finally XD

• The Cubs won!
    I transferred schools and am doing much better
    We saves my niece and nephew from a very tragic situation

• I've had my first kiss
    I have a wonderful guy in my life
    My grandparents haven't hurt me

• It was bad i want to forget it ever existed