- iPad pro33% (2)45% (5)41% (7)Vote
- iPad Air 217% (1)36% (4)29% (5)Vote
- iPad mini 450% (3)19% (2)30% (5)Vote
If u really want to get an iPad, get the iPad Air 2.
The mini is good for kids, but if you have a smartphone, the device's screen size being only 7.9" makes the iPad feel redundant.
Unless you REALLY need the Apple Pencil to draw and to do precise input on your tablet, it is not necessary. Plus the screen is too big to comfortably type on with ur hands, so u will need the keyboard attachment... and at that point u might as well buy a laptop.
1) The iDad - decent battery life, can't dance, hates your boyfriend
2) The iPeed - little on the damp side
3) The iDead - smells like old cheese
4) The iNads - soft and squishy, very sensitive to touch
4) The iSaniPad - Absorbent, comes with optional wings
Hope I've helped.
Oh, and iPad mini 4 is the best one.
I don't know, it depends on what you want to use it for. OP you haven't given us enough information
The one least likely to explode
Android tab :P Not iPAD :)
none of the above, Android ftw
Go for Pro!
No girls shared opinions.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.