Where would you want to live if you could choose?

If you could choose to live in any country in the world, which one would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• New Zealand.
    It is a developed society with western values and quality of life that is not in the Americas or Australia, has low population density, one of the most unique geographical features on the planet and a mild climate.

It is also not a part of NATO, detached from most of the world (which is relevant in a world conflict scenario) and is among the most self-sustainable, free and peaceful countries in the world.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably stay in my country because compared to other countries it's good. I would however want to live somewhere warm and sunny part of the year because the weather isn't that great here. So somewhere nice and tropical part of the year and stay here the rest of the year.

What Guys Said 3

• where do i wish i could live?

In OPs bed ;)

• Mackinac Island, MI

• I love it here in the US but if I had to choose somewhere else probably the UK

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know about country but I'd want to live in Bora Bora cuz its heavenly.