Another Home Grown Muslim American Terrorist and Obama Reminding Americans to Remember that Islam is a Religion of Peace again. Thoughts?

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Islamic State claimed responsibility on Tuesday for the attack at Ohio State University, calling the student who drove his car into pedestrians and then slashed 11 people with a butcher knife a “soldier” of the terrorist group.

Shortly before the attack, the student had warned on social media about what he called mistreatment of Muslims, NBC News reported. If the United States wants “Muslims to stop carrying lone wolf attacks, then make peace with ‘dawla in al sham,’” Mr. Artan was said to have written on a Facebook page that has since been taken down, referring to the Islamic State’s territory in Syria and Iraq.

In the same post, he wrote, “Every single Muslim who disapproves of my actions is a sleeper cell, waiting for a signal. I am warning you Oh America. In the name of Allah, the most merciful and the most gracious"

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/abdul-razak-ali-artan-ohio-state-university-osu-stabbing-suspect-terrorist-somalia-refugee-isis/

Mr. Obama has said repeatedly that terrorism is a perversion of Islam, pointed out that America has had its share of non-Muslim extremists, too. He believes, as do many of his top advisers, that portraying terrorism as a form of Islam only serves as a recruiting tool for the terrorists.

“If we respond to this situation by casting aspersions on millions of people that adhere to a particular religion, or if we increase our suspicion of people who practice a particular religion, we’re more likely to contribute to acts of violence than we are to prevent them.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/29/white-house-avoids-phrase-radical-islam-ohio-state/

6d “With the American invasion of Iraq and continued U. S. aggression against Muslims I could not reconcile between living in the U. S. and being a Muslim, and I eventually came to the conclusion that jihad against America is binding upon myself just as it is binding on every other able Muslim,”

Lecturing to young Muslim fans in London, he told them they should “never, ever trust the kuffar” — non-Muslims. “Islam will rule the world,” he declared. “Kuffar will be stamped out, Islam or death!"

What Girls Said 7

• Christianity made an art of killing people who were not Christian up until I would say the last 200 years, maybe 120 yet people say that it is a peaceful religion. There will always be people who twist what religion says to recruit the disenfranchised, I know many nice Muslim believers. If you do not want to be judged when someone commits a horrific act and claims to be with you then do not judge other groups because they believed someone who lies to get them to do something awful.

• 6d

Provide sources of the said christian killings that are not reactionary to violence against christians.

• 5d

@madhatters4 the romans became christians after the death of jesus. The crusades were reactionary against the annexation of Constantinople and that of the Spanish may be true i need to check that out.

• 5d

@Blitzkrieger the 1965 vatican council said that it was romans who were part of a small christian sect that came from Sardis. Pope Paul VI and other catholic scholars acknowledged this and any prior assertion that it was the jews stemmed from anti-semiticism.

Yes the crusades were over holy lands. you can look it up but there is little assertion over instigated violence by muslims that lead to this but simply two things. 1. Turks who were looking head westward through the byzantine empire and 2. to liberate jerusalem (a holy land) that had been vacated during the original jewish diaspora and Muslims had moved into

as for the native americans you can look up cortez or any number of conquistadors. it is very well documented.

religion has been the primary cause of violent conflict for as long as it has existed. radical muslims are far from the first... not at all excusing it. but it goes to show that extreme religious zealots have been a root of violence across nearly all religions

• I am hoping things will get better now that we have a president that actually has balls. And isn't afraid of saying Islamic Terrorist.

• obama, as with the rest of the elite, has clearly bought into the dawah game

• I'm statistically most likely to be killed by a straight white man, since most women are murdered by romantic partners.

Most guys here are enraged at the scrutiny and suspicion they feel men are under because men commit more murder and rape.

It's like that. Some Muslims are terrorists, and world politics right now have many Muslims at war with both non Muslims and other Muslims. So people building armies want to recruit angry, alienated Muslims. Its like a street gang in the inner city. Insecure (mentally or fiscally) young men are being used by others to kill for their cause. In gangs, its drug turf, in wars, its land and natural resources. Religion is a tool, not a cause.

• Oh... It wasn't a lonely white boy for once.

• Marxist Muslim living in la la land.

• Fuck Obama

• 6d

I'm with you, Pinkie. xx

• 6d

Turkey has just gone to war with Syria and soon USA will be involved because of his lousy Treaty agreement. xx

What Guys Said 13

• by all accounts the number of terrorists or terrorist supporting muslims is something like.0001% so why should we label an entire religion as something when a minute fraction of those people actually are extremists?

i simply don't understand it. should i presume all white christians are evil because it is white christians who by the numbers perpetrate the most hate crimes?

Obama is saying exactly what needs to be said and what people need to come to a realization about. labeling an entire group of people for the actions of the extreme minority is irresponsible, unfair and most importantly unproductive.

• The first thing to note is that this terrorist wasn't "home grown," which in my opinion no terrorists are. (I'll get to that later.) This terrorist was a Somalian refugee that our government purposely allowed into the country. We know for a fact that, in particular, the Somalian refugee community in the U. S. is a hot bed of radicalism and that many have left to join ISIS overseas. Those that don't leave are part of the ISIS movement here at home. There is nothing about Islamic terrorism that is "home grown" in America. Even if the Muslim terrorist was born in the U. S., there is nothing about that ideology of hate that is part of America's traditions or values. It is a wholly foreign ideology that we have imported into our country through our immigration policies. And those immigration policies, like elsewhere in the West, have been naive at best and insane at worst. As for Obama and his spokesman's statements about "casting aspersions" I will say this: The West is at war with radical Islam. Almost every Western leader, including Obama, denies that we are at war. Which of course is naive because the enemy is very, very clear about being at war with us. And while we are in this war, what is Obama's primary concern? Is it the true nature of the threat we are facing? No. For Obama the biggest threat is so-called "Islamophobia." Obama and those like him always tell us that 99.999999% of the world's Muslims are peaceful people who cherish freedom and other Western values as much as anyone in the West. That's what we're always told. But if that is true, then how could perceived petty slights lead an otherwise "peaceful" Muslim to decide "I'm going to go commit mass murder today against the kuffar"? We all have perceived petty slights all the time, but we don't go on a killing rampage in the name of Allah. No, there's something inherent and very explicit about the ideology of Islam that is motivating these terrorists, and they consider themselves to be very good Muslims. It's naive for Obama to tell us that they are not Islamic. And it is very dangerous to not understand the true nature of your enemy. This terrorist at Ohio State should never have been admitted into the country, and that goes for all those like him.

• This was a dude who said he was tired of Muslims being stereotyped as terrorists, and he said he wasn't like the stereotype... best way to prove that is to run people with your car and try to kill them with a machete -_-

Obama sucks lately, he's ruined this country socially, tbh. He needs to stop supporting terrorists.

• And I was wondering why no one posted about this incident.
    But the amazing thing is how some people just are too stupid and once again blame White people for it. "Muuuhhh the poor Somali was a victim of racism"
    Islam is the religion of oppression and murder. Anyone who denies it is either a hypocrite or stupid.

• Before bitching about islam
    Go know how your country is ruled
    Read books about banking , and federal reserve and know your real enemy

• I don't know what happened and I don't want to but there's something I'm sure of it , Killing People isn't something Islam says , it's a cruel crime and it's punishment is death , so these people I don't know what they have told them but they are very wrong and nothing of Islam and you shouldn't accuse a whole nation of some creepy guys actions !!

• 6d

Muhammad killed more people than any modern muslim today. His record was beheading 500 jews in day. Organising 67 brutal military campaigns during his life is hardly the most peaceful thing you can do. so we shouldn't base islam on the founder or his teaching then

• 6d

the quran and the words of muhammad allah the hadith

• 6d

Give me one evidence of those you have said

• we can't judge a religion by looking at the people

• 6d

Would you believe Islam would be bad if we base it on the founder. Muhammad? as he did kill an astounding amount of people for 1 man

• He had to do it because of all the abuse that he was waiting for.

• Why is obama so low energy? He is just following the politically correct narative and expects the people to out up with it.

• Was he a "refugee"?

• Obama can't leave office soon enough in my opinion. Don't look at a Muslim in the streets the wrong way or it's a hate crime. But if they kill/attack large groups of people in the name of their god... it's just the act of a frustrated good person that we should all try to sympathize with. :(
    I know my church here got vandalized by people that HATE my religion... and the government officials have gone out of their way to declare it's not a hate crime. even though it's blatantly a hate crime. But a couple of people that are here from the middle east got in fights on our college campus at different times and each one of those is being considered a hate crime against the muslims. even though one started because the guy was threatening his girlfriend with a knife. -.- wtf people.

• 5d

True. A lot of them go through great lengths to pull the victim card just so that their religion can look good. People buy into it, unfortunately.

• Things like these happens worldwide not just in the US. Some places have incidents more frequent than others. France had two maybe three incidents altogether in the past 2 years or so.

• Yep, Christians have their nuts, and so do Jews, and lots of other religions..

Muslims just happen to be major right now, because of what's happening in the middle east