What's your Patronus memory AKA the happiest memory of your whole life?

Mine in the updates

2|0
9|1

What Girls Said 9

• I wish it were not... but it is what comes to mind...

My ex and I used to sit behind family video and snuggle when I was 13. Fifteen minutes of pure bliss... probably the reason my life is such a wreck dating-wise... haven't been able to replace it :/

1|1
    0|1
  • Hopping Aboard and Going Abroad to a Man who had Found me on Facebook... We ended up Tying the Knot in Cairo, Egypt, my Second Trip Around.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Standing on the stage about to walk at my high school graduation, hearing my name announced, and my friends screaming for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Patrones memories don't have to be happy, right? They just have to be strong, and happiness is one of the stongest human emotions.

I've always found it kinda sad.. but I can't remember my happiest memory. I can't name it, no clue..

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

But I'm sure you will make a great patronus

• Show All
    • 6d

But cats are strong patronuses 😉

• 6d

I'd rather just have a deer, otter, ferret or dog 😂 But I guess it's better than a salmon. What's yours?

• Trips to Italy with my family

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know lol bc the depth of my love then eventually became 2x the depth of my wounds now

0|1
    0|0
  • facing my fear of heights and sitting on the rooftop of a building with the best people i've ever met, watching the sun rise

0|1
    0|0
  • Spending summers at the lake with my dad.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just made me so depressed :-D I can't think of one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's cliche, but my wedding day.

Bonus: the first time my little boy called me "Daddy".

0|0
    0|0