Is one of Lifes greatest deceptions, 'Tomorrow'? With so many making plans for it without realising it never comes, for it always becomes 'Today'?

Tends to point to the merit of acting over contemplating, or worse procrastinating

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• i think this is a matter of thinking of time literally and time as a concept.
    for example. time as a concept
    I'll take a shower tomorrow
    so the next day is, yesterday i said i'd take a shower today

time literally
    I'll take a shower tomorrow
    the next day
    I said i'll take a shower tomorrow, so i'll take a shower tomorrow...

this kind of reminds of something my 8 year old nephew said. we were watching Monday night football and his dad says, "ok pax it's time for bed" and the kid said, "what is time, it doesn't even matter." ... out of the mouths of babes i guess

• 2d

if you think of it, time itself is a glorious facade

• 2d

well it's definitely a construct. just a way to measure time and create a structure for people to live life by. but i mean is there really a 0:00 or 01:00 or 22:00? no. they're all man made constructs to create a semblance of order

• You remind me of that movie" Groundhog Day " and 12:01

• I have got better at not procrastinating as I got older - I never go to bed by postponing something urgent that has to be done - When I get a deadline, I create an earlier one and plan to that to give myself wriggle room.

• Well you know the saying here today and gone tomorrow lol.

• What is today but yesterdays tomorrow