What would your curse on your worst enemy be?

If you had the power to curse your worst enemy, what curse would you put on them?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 27

• Rectal incontinence? No, to be truthful, I don't wish anything on anyone. If I am wishing hateful things on someone negative who was in my life then I am bothering to give a crap about them and that would irritate me more than they could. I like to be in control of my own emotions rather than to have someone else in control of them.

• I would curse them to forever accidentally overcook their frozen pizza

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA @SatanGotNoChill

• Nothing I'd speak no curses upon them we're taught to love our enemies even those just would kills without a second thought.

I'd leave it up to God besides if they die a bad person then what happens to them is worse then anything I could speak over them.

• "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your nose!"

• I wouldn't curse them. I would give them a taste of sever pain. Until they understood how that works!

• May all things that you wish me happen to you.

• I wouldn't curse my worst enemy It wouldn't be right

• To be blind and petrified for ever. Locked up in a sound-proof freezer. He would be forever still, blind, freezing and deaf. God im cruel.

• ı won't ı leave it to God he knows the best

• They have to be waterboarded every time they're about to go to sleep.

• the most evil curse known to men kind make him unable to get a hard on even from viagra muhahahahaha !!

but really my success would be the best curse i would assume

• None! Are you just curious or trying to find someone to lay a curse lol

• I'd make her relive her sexual assault over and over again in a loop inside her head until she dies of hunger, thirst or something like that.

• They they become constantly dizzy and smell really bad

• Crucio 😠😈

• I would let it in Gods hands and let him take care of them.

• I would make them have to get up early and go to work.

• make them my best friend

• If I had one, simply repelling from me in all possible ways so I could just forget about the person.

• To step on a lego every second of their life

• Never ending bad karma

• An eye for an eye.

• to smell everyones breath like sour feet

• Total conciseness during their long slow painful death.

• Id bless them with self awareness so they can stop being a shithead and not be my enemy anymore :)

• Syphilis

• Permanent blindness, good thing I don't have any enemies that I hate like that , lol

What Girls Said 13

• My curse would be that they could feel the negative effects that they inflict on other people themselves.

• My worst enemy is Bashar Al Assad.
    My curse on him is to have the most painful death someone could taste. I'm volunteering to do the dirty work.
    After him I will move on to other dictators and become a Dictator professional assassin! 🏃🏻🔫💃🏻
    Other than that I feel bad for accidentally stepping on an ant ☺️.

• They would forever touch used gum under the table, every day 10 times a day, sometimes wet gum, for the rest of their life.

If there were no tables around, they would still touch even in the middle of the amazon, a big ole wad of cold used gum.

• I Leave it in God's Hands."xx

• Id curse them with a more severe version of my chronic constipation.

Lets see how they like not being able to sit after taking a shit.

• Complete and total happiness. Only people who are hurting feel the need to hurt others.

• I would curse him to lose the support of the electors on December 9. Also to lose all the influence he has on people and to be sexualy harassed in the ways he has harassed.

• Never finding true love

• That they hit every red light. 😈

• No one will ever have good feelings towards you again. (No one likes them, loves them or even doesn't find them annoying)

• I would curse them with compassion and kindness. They might still do negative actions but at least they're more inclined to do good ones as well. And who knows, maybe more kindness would help them in the long run. Although, I don't really classify anyone as an enemy haha

• Tastebuds on their butthole.

• To only repeat what someone else says (Echo from Greek mythology was cursed that way).