What do I do about this clinger?

So I'm living in a university res hall.. Around 1AM for the past couple nights there has been some serious noise going on. I finally walk outside to check it out.

So I thought the was cute and decided to name him logesh. I let him come inside..

So logesh and I are pretty good friends now but my Roomate keeps getting suspicious and hearing meows from my room. I try and play it cool

I don't know what to do because I feel bad leaving logesh. He obviously needs a home. This cat is clinging to me hard. Follows me all around my room. So I ask gag this question.. W0t do?

• Buy some catfood and cat liter
  • Tell Kyle the situation
  • Let the cat free

What Girls Said 13

• Well you could either turn him over to the humane society or see if you can post an ad to find his original owner. If not post an ad to find him a suitable home.

• LOLOL you pussy magnet.

• You can't hide him forever... So tell your roommate and if he's not okay with it then try to get a good home for the cat.

• Dinner?

• So freaking cute!!! Keep it. Of course find it a nice home if you can't.

• Aww... Tell Kyle and buy some food and litter box for logesh. Most schools don't allow animals in dorms so you talk to the RA.

• damn that American accent though

• 1d

I've always wondered what qualifies as an American accent to your people? Because as a nation we have about 20+ different accents for native born americans depending on the state and area you were born in lol.

• 1d

@Phoenix98 lol American accents are so obvious
      Outsiders can see it better of course

• 1d

@Triss Obviously yeah

• rename it Lucifer, and adopt it. Buy all the supplies and tell Kyle, maybe you two can co-parent.

• Awwwwwww it's a kitty!😀 buy it some liter and cat food.

• how would you not know it was a cat? lmfao it was meowing.

• 2d

The cat has been diagnosed ADHD and was slamming himself against the doors repeatedly

• Lmfao you srs called the cat Logesh? I was kidding with that idea lmfaooooooo

• Tell kyle, then go shopping together and adopt the cat.

• Eww

..

What Guys Said 7

• I would try to off-load the cat onto Kyle and let him take the responsibility or ask around the uni, someone might be missing a cat

I would not go for option A, sooner or later you might regret it

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Tuna and a movie perhaps? maybe some twilight by the litter box? Share a dead mouse your pick lol.

Honestly just adopt the cat if no one claims it they mostly take care of themselves and and sleep about 20+ hours a day and they're nice pets that is if you like cats.

• Lmao @Logesh

• Can you send him to me

• Lmao logesh

• Dude, you have terrible luck with cats.

• real men say "kitty" smh