Is truth ever arrogant?

Inspired by my profile pic. i think truth has never been arrogant but there may be people who think otherwiseIs truth ever arrogant ?

• Yes
    45% (5)52% (12)50% (17)Vote
  • No
    55% (6)48% (11)50% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|20

What Guys Said 20

• The human penis is an external male intromittent organ that additionally serves as the urinal duct. The main parts are the root (radix); the body (corpus); and the epithelium of the penis including the shaft skin and the foreskin covering the glans penis. The body of the penis is made up of three columns of tissue: two corpora cavernosa on the dorsal side and corpus spongiosum between them on the ventral side. The human male urethra passes through the prostate gland, where it is joined by the ejaculatory duct, and then through the penis. The urethra traverses the corpus spongiosum, and its opening, the meatus (/miːˈeɪtəs/), lies on the tip of the glans penis. It is a passage both for urination and ejaculation of semen.

Most of the penis develops from the same tissue in the embryo as does the clitoris in females; the skin around the penis and the urethra come from the same embryonic tissue from which develops the labia minora in females.[1][2] An erection is the stiffening and rising of the penis, which occurs during sexual arousal, though it can also happen in non-sexual situations. The most common form of genital alteration is circumcision, removal of part or all of the foreskin for various cultural, religious and, more rarely, medical reasons. There is controversy surrounding circumcision.

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with 95% of adult males falling within the interval 10.7–19.1 cm (4.2–7.5 in). Neither age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicts erectile length.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think truth can be arrogant - It is often how you express the fact rather than the fact itself that can give it a hint of arrogance - For instance I know a couple of quite wealthy people, some are always making it known how rich they are but the funny thing is that richest few are totally unassuming, they act totally normal and you are amazed when you hear how rich they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • truth is what it is. it can't have a word like arrogant or quiet really applied

the arrogance i guess would really be ascribed to the person and yes a person can be arrogant even in telling the truth

1|0
    0|0
  • gaggif.com/.../478id-gaggif.gif
    I WANNA TRY TO BE WHIMSICAL JOE BUT THAT SWEET TAKEDOWN LEAD TO ALL OUT SEX ON THE MATT, ITS GETTING ME HORNEY. THE AFTER FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE IS GOING TO BE AWKWARD IN THE MORNING.

The truth has never been arrogant, the people who spout it can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Truth by nature isn't arrogant.

You can make a statement that's hard to argue even though it;s not true which is how I could see the confusion happening.

1|0
    0|0
  • Truth can be arrogant. One GAG member posted as anonymous and I pointed out who she could be. So she blocked me. Another GAG member was showing her country as USA but she was from Romania. She had to later on correct her country status to Romania may be because of my comments.

1|0
    0|0
  • ANYTHING said can be arrogant, truth or not.

Arrogance is more about how said statement is delivered (voice pitch, inflection, body language, etc)... as well as the time, place, intent of your words, and who is around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arrogant is an attitude and the way you display yourself. So you can speak the truth and still be arrogant about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can sound arrogant, but no, the truth itself is not arrogant, it's the way someone says it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Truth is arrogant. Not because of the one that speaks it, but rather that determination is left for the one it is spoken to..

1|0
    0|0
  • The truth will set you free, but first, it will make you miserable

1|2
    0|0
  • im not arrogant im just better than most people

1|0
    0|0
  • Truth slaps you up real good, sometimes makes you feel like trash BUT it don't lie so no.

1|0
    0|0
  • There can be arrogant and assholish ways to tell the truth

1|0
    0|0
  • The truth isn't arrogant, the way it is delivered is.

1|0
    0|0
  • truth in my view is not arrogant but the way some people deliver the truth can be considered arrogant in a way

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It is just that this wrold is full of drama queens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Arrogance, confidence.
    Basically the same thing these days. Pick a name and stick with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can come off that way, even though it isn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • no never ^^
    if it's true it is not arrogant, it's just truth :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If the intention behind it, in of itself is arrogant, then yes it is possible that the truth can be arrogant.

1|0
    0|0
  • it s more the way you articulate yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0