How to become popular at a new school at 16 years old?

Don't tell me I don't need to be
I want to be so please just tell me how I can

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
  • Read your book and become A student. Other students will consult for ideas on studies, BUT TAKE NOTE, DON'T BE PROUD.

• Why do you want to be popular?

• 8d

So that I can feel wanted for once and I love being the centre of attention

• depends in what way you want to be popular?

• 8d

What ways are there?

• 8d

Nice and friendly but enviable and glamorous at the same time...

• 8d

good plan stan.

It's nice helping out a follow Brit.

I still remember my first day at college, I know it was a long time ago now, it's not as bad as it may seem you will soon get into the way of life.

• Become a YouTuber like me

• Its too late for that.

• Im gonna say it... you don't need to be

• Become a slut. Seriosly, thats the fastest way

• Okay, first. don't treat the opposite gender like an alien race. girls do this too. Talk to lots of people, and if they're rude don't be afraid to remind the not to fuck with you.

• 8d

Ahaha I don't treat guys like they're an alien race 😂😂

• 8d

some people do they're to afraid to talk to them

• 8d

Haha not me don't worry c

• It depends on what you want to be popular for.

• be outgoing, and pander to your audience

What Girls Said 15

• Be nice to people and you can be friends with everyone! ^-^ I graduated high school when I was 14, so I don't really know, but I can imagine that if you're just nice to everyone then no one will dislike you! Or you could bring people food. Food always works. Best of luck!

• Honestly? Be outgoing and talk to people.

Also, and this is coming from a high school teacher, come in looking as good as humanly possible. Have your hair and make up done and wear something really fashionable, but not like, you know, slutty.

Every time a new kid comes in my room, their popularity is determined by the way they dress. Every. Single. Time. I can't tell you how many times a good looking girl or guy walks in and introduces themselves to me and everyone just stares at them. If you come off approachable, the other kids will love you, and if you dress right, you need to follow up with a sweet and positive attitude, like smiling and say nice things to the other students.

• Smile, be nice to everyone, don't engage in confrontation, study hard + get good grades, look after your appearance + hygiene, don't be afraid to compliment, be confident.

• Be nice, personable, friendly and try to make friends.

• Try to identify the popular kids.
    Usually, everyone is fascinated by the new kid so when one of the popular ones approach you, latch onto them and try to build a friendship with them.
    I don't know what type of school you go to. My school had cliques but we still all mingled. Like, the popular kids still hung out with some of the more social 'nerds' and stuff. I generally found that as you get older, the whole clique thing fades out. Literally, just be friendly and you'll be fine. It might be helpful to try and engage in school sports or something.

• oh my gosh. who cares about popularity

• 8d

Don't answer then if you're not gonna give me a proper answer...

• Just be friendly and talkative to everyone. Don't listen to some of these other people... don't be a slut

• Kidnap the principal.

• Wear brand clothes, this always work

• be seen, go to some football games with a friend or two and talk to people and join clubs, get to know people. be fun so that people want to hang around u

• Start hanging out with the popular ones since day one at your new school. Act confident and friendly

• Gosh it's not that serious please be yourself people will like you if you are you. You will realize that once you're older and if you do become popular you might not have real friends. If I could tell my younger self something it would be to just be myself and have fun finishing school is more important than being popular having pretend friends.

• I just started a new school myself ironically. I suggest being very outgoing, wear whatever is "in style" to my minimal knowledge if our female that means leggings, athletic shirts and/or something from Pink. Be sure to smile a lot so more people will talk to you as they'll find you welcoming. Good luck.

• I just want to say, dont stress out and be a jerk just to get popular

• Maybe be outgoing, be chill, don't try and be something that you're not though, don't go on rage for nothing, don't be a tattletale, and don't be uptight! Good luck love!

• 8d

❤️❤️❤️