Ladies, how do you feel about the unwanted attention you get from guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what I'm doing and what they're doing. I guess it depends on the situation for me. I usually don't mind talking to people, small talk is fine. But if I do not feel good, I will not be very open-minded, especially if it is persistent.

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on what they're doing. More often than not I don't mind. But if it's REALLY unwated, it's very annoying and extremely uncomfortable.

• I generally pay it no mind. Im use to it by now. And sometimes you may not even be wearing anything revealing or be trying at all to look cute or sexy. Guys will still notice your beauty. I think a lot of times some females let the attention get to their head and boost their ego. I understand that everyone wants a attention, but sometimes you can attract losers. Thats why its best to not get to thrill when any and every guy approached you. You dont know him, or his past.

• There is a guy I work with... he is about 60. He is always coming on to me. It wouldn't be so bad but he sometimes does it in front of other coworkers.

• As long as they don't touch or verbally assault me or any of my friends, I'm fine with it.

• What unwanted attention?

• i am used to it

• It's annoying

• I'm used to it.

• Depends on the guy
    If I've made it clear to him I'm not interested and he won't quit then I find them annoying and creepy

What Guys Said 1