Ladies, how do you feel about the unwanted attention you get from guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what I'm doing and what they're doing. I guess it depends on the situation for me. I usually don't mind talking to people, small talk is fine. But if I do not feel good, I will not be very open-minded, especially if it is persistent.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• I generally pay it no mind. Im use to it by now. And sometimes you may not even be wearing anything revealing or be trying at all to look cute or sexy. Guys will still notice your beauty. I think a lot of times some females let the attention get to their head and boost their ego. I understand that everyone wants a attention, but sometimes you can attract losers. Thats why its best to not get to thrill when any and every guy approached you. You dont know him, or his past.

• It depends on what they're doing. More often than not I don't mind. But if it's REALLY unwated, it's very annoying and extremely uncomfortable.

• There is a guy I work with... he is about 60. He is always coming on to me. It wouldn't be so bad but he sometimes does it in front of other coworkers.

• What unwanted attention?

• You always have to be a smart ass eh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• The type of girl that asks her boyfriend if she's fat... I'm not like that Lmao.

• O. k. thank you,πŸƒ you have a bless nightπŸ’―

• As long as they don't touch or verbally assault me or any of my friends, I'm fine with it.

• i am used to it

• It's annoying

• I'm used to it.

• Depends on the guy
    If I've made it clear to him I'm not interested and he won't quit then I find them annoying and creepy

What Guys Said 1