Ideally, where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Ideally I hope to be happily married with kids doing what I love to do and I hope I turn hot too by then lmao 🙂😂

What about you?

5d So basically in 10 years majority of us will be knocked up or chilling with 50 koalas?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

• Ideally dead, lol.

Realistically, life is way too cruel to give me any pleasures like that

Further realistically all the tiny good things have gone down the drain

Very unrealstically, I actually succeeded with what I aim to do and become rather wealthy and live happily together with a girlfriend

• Get a job as a biochemist, married to a beautiful wife with a nice home and have at least two kids.

• Yeah, married with kids. Have a good job, physically fit, nice house👌

• Still in the place i love. Still pumping iron with the wife. With a boy child that also lifts (wtf?). With a small bike and 2000 hours on air as a flight engineer.

• Ideally, I just want to be happy, whatever that entails.

• Oh you know living the dream... married, maybe first kid on the way and working as a lawyer

• Rich and living in a mansion with 100 sugar babies.

Also...
    www.cengagebrain.com/.../Bad-news.png
    but by 31 your youthful glow will be gone forever and there's no way to get it back.

• Ideally? So basically only in a perfect world? Thinking of an ideal world is ludicrous in my opinion. I'll tell you where I see myself in 10 years though; most likely in Canada, married with a child.

• Dead, if i am lucky

• I want to be a successful man free of financial worries.

• Owning my own mobile auto repair business... with a girl that I love. I want to own land and live comfortably and modest... oh.. and a fast car

• Hopefully in a nice house with my finacée / wife with a decent paying job and one of my hobbies starting to become big. Not sure about kids

• Grew some tits and became a woman.

• I hope to have myself a new Tiger cage. LMAO

• ehm, hopefully married with a nice girl and with a good job and decent house

• kids, marriage with my hot wife still in tact and flourishing, millionaire in assets,

good with God, serving my community and still a blessing to my environment

healthy and still fit like an animal

• I hope to be married and have kids too. That's my ultimate goal.

• Being a stay at home dad @ElissaDido :p
    I only want you for your money be'be' :p

• On GaG

• No comments :P

• I hope I'm still active, healthy and fiscally fit. Relationshipwise, I'm not optimistic.

• The way things are going, hopefully I have a house on the moon away from all this drama😵

• Narrating how i met your mother to my kids lol

• Married, have kids, and extremely wealthy and powerful.

• Winning the lottery!

• In the ground?

• Ideally... My own house and money, cute girlfriend, good friends

• Starting my career...

• See myself retired :P

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 25

• hopefully married, with two kids and still having a nice career.

• Working in an international firm as a corporate lawyer.
    Married to @PiuBravoRagazzo :p haha
    2 kids.
    Living in a traditional cozy home ❤️

• Married to a rich hot big dicked guy (ofc)
    Kids
    A career

• You're already hot (no homo). I hope to be living in a city I love, dancing and be famous.

• Hopefully rich, happily married to the man of my dreams, and already preggers with baby #3

• I will be a successful digital artist and possibly be as famous as Markimoo (otherwise known as Markiplier to normal people) maybe.

I will not get my hopes up.

• Literally same as you

• Hopefully living in another country, with a job, with a group of true friends, having fun.
    And if a miracle happens, maybe I will be in a stable and happy relationship and I will have kids.

• You're very optimistic :)! Girl, you're a cutie. Don't kid yourself!

I hope to be able to walk without assistance, be married, and having already popped out at least 2 kiddos. :)

• Ideally I'll have completed my undergraduate at Yale University and be moving onto my PhD. Hopefully I'll still have a grant due to my good grades in previous years.

• Professional novelist. Somewhere in east asia married, no kids, i do not want those annoying little shits

• With a husband, kids, a house, two cars, money, doing something that makes me happy and living in one of the many places I've always dreamed of living

• Married with a couple of kids, living in a cute house with a garden, working as a web developer from home.

• great carreer
    an S. O
    House
    maybe go back to school again

• I'll be an intellectual of some kind... a writer, or maybe at least giving an occassional talk at TED or universities, or something.. along with my main career... and living in the Upper East Side in a really nice apartment with my husband and our dog, and we'll be just talking about or planning to have our first child. I'll also keep strong ties with my family (immediate, my own, and I really hope, in-laws, too!)

• Ideally I hope to work fruitfully in my field and be happily married with one or two kids. Also I hope I will have been to many places around the world by then.

• hopefully, i will still have all the hair on the top of my head

• I'll be 27, living a happy life with my SO

• Married, with kids, and a career.

• 5d

Lmao I change my mind I want to be in a rock band... mom said I had potential this morning when I was singing my butt off in the kitchen.

• 5d

We're gonna be such selena wannabe's 😂😂😂

• 5d

Nooo it's going to be more ummmmmm ummmm what's the word? Damnit!!!
      Edgy?

• Maybe married or working the job of my dreams.

• Recently married, grad outta college, USMC, have a home, etc.

• Successful and happy with my parents and my daughter😄

• married soon and i too want at least 2 kids. Can't wait :)

• In 10 years I can see myself being 23, lol.
    Seriously though, I would love to be a famous singer or an actress, or maybe a veterinarian. I would also love to have TONS of land and animals, and have two houses right next to each other on the huge land so me and my best friend can live right next door. And so we can take care of the animals together. (We actually plan for this to happen but you never know). I would also like to have an amazing, sweet, goofy/funny, smart, and cute boyfriend who loves me very much, and who I love as well, who eventually proposes to me and we get married and possibly have 1-3 or maybe 4 amazing children. And of course I would have Rottweilers, pitbulls, and other awesome dogs. And horses and other farm animals (I already said animals but I REALLY love animals!). I would love to be wealthy, but as long as we have enough money for support and care of us and animals/any possible children, it's fine.

Realistically, I will probably end up working a minimum wage job, in a tiny apartment, all by myself (or in a toxic, abusive relationship), lonely, unhappy, and struggling to support myself. I will not be able to afford anything I want, I won't have any animals (cause I wouldn't be able to afford them), and I will be depressed. None of my dreams will come true (cause, let's be honest here, I'm not going to become famous, and the songs I write aren't good enough. Plus people probably won't like my singing. I can't afford Vet school and neither can my parents), I don't think there is really a point in dreaming cause it's not gonna happen (at least for me it isn't).

Also, I just realized, the start of my opinion was really happy and peaceful and then it turns dark and depressing. Sorry about that! I'm weird..

• having my own house 2 kids and married going to concerts with my man.