What was the rudest thing ever said or done by your co-workers to you?

What Girls Said 6

• my co worker told me "just because there is food in front of you doesn't mean you have to eat it" i had anorexia.

• my boss walked out in the middle of shift to go have sex with a prostitute. i was stuck running the store by myself because there was no one else there.

at a different store, one of my bosses sat in the back and left me and my 1st boss running the store during rush. my 1st boss got mad, and left the store to go call their superior on my lazy boss. this, again, left me in charge of the entire rush with a lot of angry customers. it was horrible.

• 3d

Lmfao! Wow

• 3d

yeah. it's kind of psycho running a restaurant on your own, especially when you have several different stations to manage.

• A coworker stole 100 dollars from my register and almost got me fired.

She quit that same day. Last I heard of her they fired her from her current job. She came back to qork at my store and they declined her lol.

• This nasty little bitch would smile in my face everyday, laugh, and talk to me all day but the moment she left my side, she had a million and one insults/complaints to make about me. Then when I brought it up to her, she acted so confused like this sort of thing never took place. She did this to everybody where I worked and nobody liked her, even my boss warned me about her when I was hired. The customers even complained about her, but she would always look for sympathy in all of us when she had something going on. It was hell working with her.

• Left me alone at the cash register when there was a long line.

• they all left me to run a theater as they went and played pokemon go

What Guys Said 2

• I've been called every colourful term under the sun. the trick is not to let them get leverage, if you have a sore spot, own it ten fold. people only pick on you if you give them the authority/power

• "Listen Knaibi I'm gonna slap you across the mouth if you try that shit again"
    Customers just left when they heard that.